777-300ER Stabilisation Issue

I’ve been having this issue for quite a while now.
Whenever I reach cruising altitude in the 77W, the nose always angles up, then down, then further up, then further down, until the aircraft is rocking so hard the autopilot disengages. I made a topic like this before, but the solution (which was to climb to lower altitudes and then work my way up) had no effect, and this takes place at any given altitude. I have a video example of the issue, but I’m not sure how to post it.

2 Likes

Try YouTube, make the video unlisted then post it (the link) here.

Is this with autopilot on? Autopilot has this problem on jets when your going like mach 2, Its the autopilot trying to correct your VS although I haven’t seen this with large airliners. Check to make sure your trim is 0, it might be your AP fighting the trim.

Alright I’m trying that, it may take a little bit

I believe the solution given in others is to go to controls and hit reset on the control screen. Should fix it. This solution came from a mod but I may have remembered incorrectly

1 Like

i had the same problem but i figured it out all that means is you are going to fast or to high

Alright I’m trying that, it may take a little bit

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.