777-200ER Singapore Airlines

Hello IFC,

I thought the Singapore Airlines 777-200ER is a must have livery in Infinite Flight after the 777-200ER rework. How it looks is as below:

A little about SIA:

Singapore Airlines ( SIA ) is the flag carrier airline of Singapore with its hub at Singapore Changi Airport. Singapore Airlines was the launch customer for the Airbus A380 - the world’s largest passenger aircraft - as well as the Boeing 787-10 and the ultra-long-range version of the Airbus A350-900. It ranks amongst the top 15 carriers worldwide in terms of revenue and is ranked tenth in the world for international passengers carried. Singapore Airlines was voted as the Skytrax World’s Best Airline Cabin Crew 2019. The airline also won the second and fourth positions as the World’s Best Airlines and World’s Cleanest Airlines respectively for 2019. Credits to Wikipedia.

A little about the 777-200ER in her service with SIA:

The 777-200ER was formerly the workhorse of the SIA fleet. The airline received its first four examples in 1997, and operated a peak of 46 777-200ERs from 2004-2009. During this period, it was the most numerous type in the SIA fleet. In 2004, the 777-200ER accounted for 52% of the SIA fleet. She was also the first 777 series to enter service with SIA. For further reading, click here.

Why do we need this?

It is a really cool aircraft and airline in service and another airline representing Asia which is mostly underrated in IF. I thought this is very much needed as a tribute to the SIA 777-200ER that as unfortunely retired early due to COVID-19. It serves as a great way to remember this legendary aircraft that was once the workhorse of now one of the best airlines in the world. It certianly contributed a great amount to SIA’s sucess today, and should not be easily forgotten. It is just awsome to add this, don’t you think?

I really appreciate it if you can drop a vote! I think many of us very quite disappointed that SIA 772 didn’t make the cut in the rework and it really will be a dream come true for some of us if it is developed and added in the future updates!

• Yes, it should be added!
  • No, it is not necessary.

0 voters

I flew this from Singapore to Sydney back in 2011. It would be a great addition along with the Golden Jubilee livery!

2 Likes

Hey mate! Just so you know, with feature topics, polls do not need to be added, there is a vote button up on the top left hand corner. Anyways great topic! ;)

I understand, just wanted to know how much people would want this.

1 Like

Polls are a good measure of support, because votes are so valuable and it’s hard to get people to use them. I don’t think we’re not allowed to use them :)

1 Like

I for one want every single airline past or present that used a certain aircraft in the game. And because signapore still uses this, probably will make a feature in the update release

2 Likes

Actually that’s true lol my bad there’s no limit to it

1 Like

Just a bump :)

Another bump. Hope that this could be added with 20.1.

Would love to see this in 20.1. I’m out of votes, but I hope that we can see this in the next update.

1 Like

I spend 30 minutes editing this thread into what it is now, so I hope everyone can consider dropping a vote!

Tbh would love to see the SQ 772 liv in IF!

Considering liveries consume a ton of memory on the app - and it’s pretty much a guaranteed livery on the 77W - I doubt this will be added but a great livery non the less

I was a bit disappointed that it was not added. ;)

IRL, I’ve only flown the B777-200ER with Singapore Airlines, it was my first ever B777 flight back In 2009.
It Is also the only aircraft I have flown with SQ.

Flying it In IF would have been nice. 🙏

1 Like

I was bit surprised this one wasn’t added considering SIA is one of the largest airlines and had many of these aircraft

1 Like

Another bump for @anon28254084 :)