772ER Help!

Hi guys so today i did a flight with the 772 and when i started Decending ones i reached 4000ft the plane started doing something weird the nose was going up and down and loosing speed and gaining speed for example my speed was 40%it then when up to 60% and then down 59 40% again why is that and i stall ones because of it.

What was your flap settings and speed?

1 Like

220 and i had flaps 15°

1 Like

Your speed auto pilot was probably set and your flaps weren’t down enough and you stalled

1 Like

GS or airspeed

That should be fine!

Ground speed

1 Like

It doesn’t really matter at 4000.

1 Like

Do you know your airspeed?

Just googled the 772 flap speeds. You seem to be 5 knots faster for 15 but that shouldnt be an issue

1 Like

Was A/P enabled?

1 Like

I don’t think so

yes it was

i though about my weight but it was just fine 5%

Sharing your replay would be great, it is easier for us to see what exactly was happening.

3 Likes

Ummmmmm? Has this issue been fixed?

1 Like

Well if you read the last 5 messages, you would’ve seen that no, it hasn’t been fixed.

2 Likes

Well yeah I am sorry he chose the previous post as a solution and then removed it just now

1 Like

I have read the last messages.

1 Like

This could happen if you were descending very fast (>-1500 ft/min) and then all of a sudden leveled off. This happens when you activate VNAV. Make sure to always be present during your descent to monitor both lateral and vertical speeds.

1 Like