767 Cockpit Question

What happened to the cockpit of the Boeing 767?? It used to have a 2d cockpit like all the other older models, but now it’s just black. Even the overhead panel(s) are gone…

4 Likes

This is a beta issue. This is known and should be addressed before official launch I believe. Thanks!

5 Likes

I apologize if I am wrong, but I believe Cameron said the cockpit will stay this way to help with rendering etc.

1 Like

I edited my original post to should be addressed before launch I believe. We’ll see what happens.

1 Like

but as I said in a previous report the 767 at least had a photo

Took this from my 767 Rework Trailer

(and no, IF has not confirmed anything regarding that, I just wanted to show my love for the 767)

3 Likes

That’s the point
Now it’s even worse

2 Likes

Cameron’s post is in regards to the C17. It’s entirely possible this is simply a beta bug. Do remember that not everything in the beta is final and is subject to change.

Future beta questions should be kept in the #open-beta category 😐

Edit: I sure hope this gets fixed because God forbid anyone should have to feel the mighty wrath of AvioesEJogos. He’ll be mad. Very mad.

4 Likes

I teally hope it’s just a bug, because if it isn’t I’ll be pretty mad

1 Like

Oddly enough, I noticed this today and asked Cam. He told me that this will be the case until the aircraft is reworked.

Me: hey. is the 767 cockpit permanent until a rework?
Cam: Will check but I think so

3 Likes

Well that’s sad

Hopefully they’re doing smth behind the scenes

1 Like

@Z-Tube @AvioesEJogos @Kirito_77 Well that’s just a shame 🤦🏾‍♂️ They should’ve given the 767 the same cockpit that the 757 got. It’s the same avionics or very similar. OR… they could’ve left the picture they had or even upload a new one, but to have no type of display is just ridiculous though. There’s a million and one pictures of a 767 cockpit on the internet smh

2 Likes

Here’s the cockpit of the newer 767’s (FedEx, UPS, etc) It also happens to be the same cockpit for the 757. Also, the older 75/767’s have this upgraded cockpit as well. Amazon and most commercial airlines still have the analog cockpit

2 Likes

I think your games glitched. I just flew a 767 with a full cockpit. Hopefully they bring in some cargo liveries soon.

1 Like

Are you in open beta?

1 Like

I don’t think he is, since I’ve got the white cockpit too in 21.1 beta

1 Like

What the hell is that… this needs to be fixed immediately

1 Like

Please keep Open Beta questions in the Open Beta Questions topic:

Also: please remember this is a beta. Things are broken as we have said countless times and we’re working on fixing them. There’s no need to categorise things as “ridiculous” while we are still working out bugs.

3 Likes