757fan’s ATC Tracking Thread (CLOSED)

I just got done doing patternwork as h145nj at ksfo. I do want to say that you did a great job and that you should have told the aircraft behind d me that has 2 7ns in the callsign if I remember right to go around due to close traffic on runway. P.S. I did a landing further down so I didnt have to taxi as much just like ga pilots do irl.

1 Like

Told quite a few pilots to make 360s but only 1 listened unfortunately… also had people 3rd in line requesting takeoff… If I get into IFATC I’m not gonna miss that… thank you though!

If anyone else at SFO who was there in the past 2 hours has any feedback on my controlling, feel free to say it here.

You told me to do a left and I executed perfectly then you told southwest 11 once he requested landing. Then again he started a 15 degree right turn then back. Then again and he flew away from the airport lol.

Yeah… I told him to make a 360 which he only partially did… then I told him to go slow because he was close to a CRJ ahead, and of course he spread up to 220 knots, nearly hitting the CRJ.

1 Like

Now open at KMIA:
-Pattern work allowed
-Dep. runways 08L/08R, 12 and 09
-Landing runways 08L/08R and 09

EDIT: Now closed.

I’ll swing around for some touch n goes
Delta 102

Great pattern work, sorry I couldn’t stay longer. I noticed one thing tho, you cleared me for base pretty early which led to a landing a little down the runway.

Now open at KSFO (approach only)!
-Vectors for KSFO and KOAK
-Expect vectors for 28L/28R for SFO arrivals

NOTE: I have not done much approach controlling (mainly tower/ground only, which is what I prefer), but I would like any feedback about my skills and how I can improve on them. Thank you!

EDIT: Closed.

Open at JFK:
Departing runways 13L/13R and 22L/22R
Landing runways 13L/13R and 22L/22R
Pattern work allowed

Now open at KJFK!
-Pattern work allowed
-Dep. runways 04L/04R
-Landing runways 04L/04R and 31L/31R

EDIT: Closed

Nice work while it was busy. N561jv

Came by for a few patterns. Will send feedback via PM.

Chris

I would recommend opening at a less noob-filled place so you can focus on non-noob IFC aircraft ;)

1 Like

Now open at KJFK!
Dep. runways 31L/31R and 04L/04R
Landing runways 04L/04R
Pattern work allowed

Now open at KJFK!
Landing runways 04L/R and 31L/R
Departing runways 31L/R
Pattern work allowed.

Closed because a bunch of idiots were taxing around without permission.

Note: I plan to apply for IFATC soon, so any feedback would be welcome.

Open at KJFK!
Pattern work allowed runways 22L/22R
Departing and landing 13L/13R and 22L/22R

for some reason now I can’t seem to change the title…