757 rotating at 60 knots?

Hi IFC, I’ve been flying around with the 757 and noticed that when rolling down the runway on takeoff my aircraft automatically begins to rotate at 60 knots. Is there a reason behind this? If so please let me know how I can avoid this issue, thanks.

Did you check your calibration by any chance?

1 Like

Happens to me as well, it’s just really powerful I guess lol

I will usually just push the nose down.

1 Like

I don’t usually calibrate my device on take off, should I be doing this? I did not input any actions/pull my device up, so I have no clue why this is happening.

What is your trim?

1 Like

It’s quite quite frustrating haha, that’s what I do.

1 Like

I had it set at 25%

I’d try 10 degrees, it’s less exaggerated.

1 Like

Flaps were at 5 degrees

This issue is already noted internally and will hopefully be addressed in the future. Thanks for bringing it up :)

1 Like

Ok. Was the pink trim bar titling strongly in any direction?

Not necessarily after take off it was very minor, I had to bump it up to 30 degrees and back down to 29 degrees.

Got it. The 757 can have a tendency to rotate quite early. This is due to many factors. In addition, I think 25% may be a bit much for takeoff trim, unless the aircraft is very heavy. If it still happens at 60 knots, I would try and keep the nose down until rotation speed. For more information, this topic is helpful:

1 Like

Thanks for your help! I’ll ensure to use less trim next time and see if this works.

1 Like