757 loss of sound #support

Hi flying from Tenerife to London Gatwick and about to start my decent and I’ve just noticed that o have loses the plane sound, I can hear ATC But no plane. What he checked the sound in the infinite flight settings and all the recommendations, any ideas ?

1 Like

I’ve had this happen to me, my solution sometimes work, but it can end your flight.

Try quickly leaving the app (pressing the home button) then quickly coming back. That’s what I have done in the past to fix it.

2 Likes

I’ve had this happen myself, I believe it’s a known issue. Haven’t found a fix to it yet, but it usually happens when I’m listening to music.

1 Like

this is probably a #support topic, if possible a change would be appreciated :)

1 Like

Hello! did you change your output of audio? i.e put headphones/airpods in or even received a call?
Usually when that happens then the sound disappears and the only way to get it back is to restart the game.
However, see if your silent mode is off or the actual game volume slider is all the way up!
hope this helps

1 Like

I connected AirPods to my phone and they connected to my iPad instead I’ll have to restart thanks for the help

1 Like

Yeah that always happens to me! best thing to do is switch off Bluetooth on your iPad that way you can still connect it to your phone without disruption to the game!

1 Like