757-200 Seatbelt Sign on In-Cabin Screen

The new 752 comes with a plethora of fantastic new features, including but not limited to the gear tilt, a live cockpit, a full, highly detailed cabin, and in-cabin screens that indicate your destination, flight time remaining, and distance to destination in kilometers.

I think adding a seatbelt and no smoking sign to these screens would be a cool addition! The pilot can control these with the buttons on the right side of their screen. Like real life, though, the no-smoking signs would realistically always stay on.

See below for concepts!

This is an example of what the screen would show when the seatbelt sign is ON

This is an example of what the screen would show when the seatbelt sign is OFF

Icon Source :)

Please pardon my obvious lack of editing skills. I, once again, believe that this is a simple yet incredibly cool feature that would put the 752 over the top. I hope I have earned your vote! Have a great day! I welcome any constructive criticism and/or comments, but please do not start any arguments.

I’m liking the idea a lot! I support it but unfortunately I have no votes left.

1 Like

This is a great idea!

1 Like

Love this idea. Voted!

2 Likes

Very smart idea Carter. You have my support on this feature.

2 Likes

Thanks! I was flying it yesterday and was like WOW this is the perfect idea!

2 Likes

I feel like this already should have been implemented on that screen already! Got my vote!

1 Like

Thank you!! I hope to see it implemented soon!

3 Likes

Love this idea!

1 Like

This has my vote. Love the little details!

1 Like

I agree! The smallest things matter sometimes and this would be a first-of-it’s-kind feature in Infinite Flight.

1 Like

I love the idea but have no votes.

@ItsBlitz your a regular now, which means more votes

But I use my votes wisely for what I believe will improve the quality of the sim :)

2 Likes

Then don’t say you would vote for it if you had more votes haha

No offense @Cannoli928 😂 I would definitely love to have this! I’m just going to use my votes on another feature.

1 Like

Voted! The smallest details can make the largest impact sometimes :)

1 Like

Love the idea hope in the next update this gets added on!

1 Like

Great idea

1 Like

this too with the bombardier CRJ’s please

1 Like

got my vote Carter 😉

1 Like