737 Prototype KSEA to KPSP Trip Report

Yah did Canada win?

2 Likes

That CRJ looks so awesome though. I wish I could have flown that close to something.

2 Likes

Yes, they won:(

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Playing with the zoom (zooming in) and pressing the camera against the window does often help for me. Also try to manually adjust the focus via touchscreen if your camera has one.

Furthermore I have the feeling that my mobile copes better than my camera, so probably give this a try too.

Also a really interesting trip report with a B747 model I didn’t know was existing (a -900 without Winglets and with upper flight deck windows).

1 Like

Awesome trip report, those Biscoff cookies are the best! 😂 I really love Alaska Airlines, great pics to of the Air Canada CRJ!

Hope you had a awesome trip! ☺️

1 Like

it could be for a couple of reasons. Also depends what type of camera you are using. First, if the lens is touching the window. The window has a constant vibration and that can cause finite camera shake, But more likely you camera is trying to auto focus on one of the many layers in the window. Phones do this too… Always best to use manual focus if you have the option, and in on a phone lock the focus. With out knowing more, those were the two things that came to mind as I constantly take photos whilst flying.

Hope Palm Springs with warm and sunny!!

1 Like

The North Satellite (N gates) has been undergoing renovation. Hopefully it will be nicer and there will be shops once it is done. There used to be shops and restaurants there before they started renovation. It is supposed to be done in Q3 of 2021.

2 Likes

I use TSA Pre-Check. Its prices are incredible and I can often clear security in about 5 minutes.

I have never flown on a 900 prototype. Looking forward though

If you ever have the chance to stay at the brand new N lounge, I highly suggest it. The buffet is pretty good and the view cover the entire runway. Great for plane-spotting.

1 Like

I like to read through this trip report when I need to read a good trip report, lol. Nice job 👍

1 Like

Thank you!

Nice trip report

Ya’ll switched profile pics

1 Like

Ssshhhhh 🤫

1 Like

First person to notice!

Shhh tho 🤫

Hehe

1 Like

That wing just looks weird. Anyways, Great trip report.

1 Like

Thank you!

I will like your reply in 58 minutes :)

I just Love Biscoffs there so tasty lol.

1 Like

Really? Alaska’s always been nice 🤔

2 Likes

Biscoffs are amazing, lol

1 Like

I mean… it is 20 years old…