737 MAX Given Clearance to fly again

Hey everyone! I noticed that the 737 MAX has been given clearance to fly passengers again from the FAA a total of 20 months after it was grounded following multiple incidents. How does everyone feel about this news???
1 Like

I’m scared. I will never fly the 737 MAX anyway

1 Like

I think you should continue in this thread:

😂 why scared ?

I’m confident. Tow fatal failures is a big deal, but I’d go out on a limb and say this is now the safest airplane in the world. Not many planes get a second once over from the FAA and clearly 99.9% if the planes systems worked the first time. With hardware, software and crew training improvements I’m satisfied that the system in question should be good. I’d be shocked if the same issues creep in again.

1 Like

If the FAA has proved it to be safe AFTER the accidents (which means that they were more severe), there’s no reason to be scared.

2 Likes

Yeah but, they still havent implemented the recommendations given by the FAA which means the plane in theory, wont be able to fly until boeing implements those directives/ recommendations

I am so excited! I can’t wait to fly on it! I trust this aircraft 100% and have no worries! :)

I’m not flying it again anyway. I was all for Airbus before and now even more so.

I can’t wait to board them again!!

Southwest’s announcement:

https://www.swamedia.com/releases/release-e0cd1d1fdd25e63bf17f0b5454f71c76-message-from-gary-kelly-regarding-the-737-max-8-return-to-service

They won’t resume service until the second quarter of 2021 (April to June).

Continue here please:

1 Like