737 MAX could possibly be rebranded

Today Donald Trump announced that Boeing should rebrand the 737 MAX. This was advice from The President on twitter, not from Boeing. We will see if Boeing decides to take this advice or not. I believe that this could be a good idea, because the product has suffered from this, and might convince the people who fear this aircraft to believe it is not the same, but then Boeing would get a lot of complaints for lying. So now that I think about it, the rebranding would not be a good idea in my opinion, but I would love to hear your thoughts.

1 Like

It’s like calling a Big Mac a Big Snacc…
Everyone still knows what it is, and it’s not been changed, just doesn’t have the same ring to it. I suppose.

Also, not sure if this topic is necessary. Might be more informative to see your opinion also instead of just pasting a link 😉

9 Likes

What would they call it instead? A 737 MIN?

4 Likes

How about the 737 NOTAMAX?

8 Likes

An A320 NEO maybe? That name sounds familiar… I wonder where I’ve heard that one.

2 Likes

Or maybe just call it a 797…
Well that’s taken. I guess it’s time to move on to the Boeing 800 😮

4 Likes

Warning: Highly political content. This tweet is coming from Trump and Trump is not a reliable source… We all know who he is and what he’s done.

7 Likes

My suggestion:

737MCASTOTALLYFIXED

3 Likes

eats popcorn 🍿

11 Likes

I can only think of the age old saying that goes something like “you can polish a turd but it’s still a turd…”

5 Likes

737 McERROR. 👌

3 Likes

What will rebranding it do? It’s still the same airplane with the same problems. It’s not like nobody will know what it is. And to tell you the truth, @baseball_inferno is right.

3 Likes

He is just recommending they rebrand it…

2 Likes

I’m a liberal so I had to point it out that he is wrong a lot of the time.

2 Likes

Lets try and keep off topic about politics?

4 Likes

That’s nearly impossible when you mention the presidents name in any topic. lol.

That said, I think the Boeing 737 FIX sounds like a winner to me. 😂

18 Likes