737 bbj autoland

The BBJ is impossible for me to use now, when I’m on approach to KLAX, it just flys me to KNUC or towards there its messed it this has never happened before. this is the first time I’m using the auto land since IOS 8

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

what do you mean. when i reach the read vectors?

1 Like

Hi Gunjan! To use Autoland you need to be intercepted on an ILS or GPS approach. To select one you will look in the HuD view and in the bottom right you should see a selected airport. Hold on that and find the airport and runway your looking for. I’ll post pics below.

This is what your looking for. This is the ILS or GPS approach your Autoland will fly. To change it hold down and select the one you want.

1 Like

Just posted a “Mini” tutorial.

yes i i do when I’m near the airport before the red lines and it always worked before. i was at 1.8k feet, and 155 knots with flaps and it wouldn’t work, it would try to take me somewhere else, and usually this would work when i was on IOS8. maybe i am doing something wrong

1 Like

Hey Natzoo! All of my tips have already been stated above. So select ILS or GPS for the correct runway you wish to approach and land on. And keep your speed below 200 kts. Keep in ILS range in red marks. So that’s all I know to do. :)

1 Like

I’ve been doing that, but maybe this time i was to high in altitude when i started, i was 1.8k feet high when the ils was at like 1k the cones. don’t understand how it made me head towards KNUC. thanks for the tips MAA and everyone else!