737-800 Norwegian takeoff, max continues thrust while turning 😍 video taken by me

Osloβ€”>Hamburg Norwegian DY1126

Ultra Nice CFM 56 SOUND, watch until the plane turns ;)

4 Likes

I feel as if this should be in #screenshots-and-videos or #real-world-aviation:spotting

2 Likes

Can I change it now, or is it too late?

It’s not from the Sim, so it doesnt belong in #screenshots-and-videos. It’s also just a video and doesnt match the guidelines of #real-world-aviation:spotting.

Real world aviation fits this the best.

1 Like

Great video, just a few pointers because I’m that kind of person lol. It wasn’t even close to TOGA, as you can tell from the thrust increase after takeoff. Also, next time try shooting in wide format, makes the video a lot more appealing to watch. I have to agree though, the sound is amazing and it was a beautiful departure

1 Like

It doesn’t fit either of those categories. I’d recommend you read the guidelines for the diffrent catagories before you recomend changing them.

EDIT: @Luke_Sta seems to have handeled it

1 Like

Well well, I guess I’ll have to apologize πŸ˜‚ Anyways, I will shoot it in wide format and NOT use the wrong thrust setting next time!

2 Likes

Where does it fit then, I am confused.

Right whare it is, you’re good πŸ˜ƒ

Awesome, thanks!

1 Like

I changed it from #screenshots-and-videos to #real-world-aviation since he is telling us about his experience on his flight. He didn’t go sotting rather to fly and s telling us about how they maxed out the engines or whatnot :)

1 Like

Haha sorry about that, just I’ve seen far too many people call it TOGA and it gets on my nerves a little bit. No need to apologize though lol, just felt like pointing it out

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks for pointing me out, the only time I think I’ve experienced real TOGA, was when we departed from ENBR, Bergen, we were pretty heavy 😁

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.