737 8 max on display

So I was looking at YouTube and I found this video that I remember watching in school I just thought it would be cool to show video credits too Boeing

2 Likes

Kind of like the 787. Well, this is a slight beacon in the sea of dread called the MAX groundings. My flight got canceled because of it.

1 Like

That’s too bad hope you get on a replacement aircraft and on your way

Nope. They did not refund us, nothing. We have to catch a flight to from SEA-JFK and then take a 4-hour bus ride to DC. My flight was supposed to be out of KPDX. Now I have to take the AmTrack to Sea-Tac. And it sets us two days back. The flight takes off two days before the actual vacation. So we had to book two extra hotel nights.

3 Likes

That’s too bad

I bet you are pretty pissed right now :(

1 Like

We really talking about the 737 max groundings?

2 Likes

Its a really cool video. Every manufacturer does the same thing when the enveil a new aircraft. I cant wait to see what they do with the new 777x

2 Likes

Yeah. What can I say?

1 Like

Just got an email, American will be sending us compensation. A couple thousand because it is a school trip.

2 Likes

That’s good

1 Like

Many threads and topics have been created about the groundings. And plus this topic has nothing to do with that.

2 Likes

Lets just drop this debate before it starts.

1 Like

Yeah all I wanted to do was just show a video I found on YouTube

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.