717 | Something on the tire

Dont know if this belongs here, please put in a new category if needed to

So, I was taking a look at different aircraft and I can across this on the tire…
I don’t know if this has been noticed yet, but I thought I would bring it up!

Thanks a lot,

1 Like

The B717s have that in real life. They are called wheel guards and protect the aircraft from debris in the runway. Check Out This Topic for more info!


They do!?

Oh, wow, they do… XD Well, looks very odd!

Topic can close, Thx!