717 Rework

(I closed the Old Ones)

Hello, I would like a 717 Rework for a few reasons. First, We all know the 717 is pretty hard to land, and two, we could add more liveries!

Features
Cockpit
Liveries
4K or High Quality

Liveries
Boeing House Livery
Hawaiian (Old Livery)
Hawaiian (New Livery)
Volotia
American Airlines
Turkmenistan Air
Midwest Airlines
Mexicans Click
Olympia Airlines
Trans World Airlines
Blue 1
Impulse Airlines
AirTran
Jetstar
Bangkok Airlines
Quantum
Spaniar
Delta
Qantaslink

AA does not operate the 717, but I agree this plane needs a rework.

3 Likes

They used to but you could call it TWA,

Image Creds

https://www.google.com/search?q=american+airlines+717&client=safari&hl=en-us&prmd=vin&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjvzYDjruPeAhWRJHwKHcQgDAsQ_AUIEygC&biw=375&bih=718&dpr=3#imgrc=0nz8A_dmALbYrM

14 Likes

Oh, I did not know that!

6 Likes

Hello and good evening just a quick word I have more vote (very nice request) (When I have more vote I will vote).🙂🙂✈🛫🛬

4 Likes

I would rather just get an MD-80 so we can get all those and american ones

4 Likes

Best feature request so far! Definitely got my vote. Let’s hope they make it a bit easier to land!

5 Likes

The MD 80/90 families are essentially the same as the 717/MD95. Just different generations.

The 717 is a Boeing rebranding of the MD95. Just like the CS100/300 are now A220-100/200

5 Likes

It’s a nice request… But the lack of information provided in regards to this aircraft puts me off a little. Perhaps some more details would be nice, such as seating capacity, range etc 🙂

5 Likes

I like this aircraft, it’s pretty unique and I’ve always been a fan of the DC-9/MD-80/717 family. A rework would make it much more enjoyable to fly :)

How dare you close my old topic! 👿 jk it’s fine

Nice request! Voted

3 Likes

very true. Although, some pilots say that the actual 717 is hard to land as well.

4 Likes

Was about to make this, defiantly needed!

2 Likes

I like the new Hawaiian livery more than the old one, nice request.

1 Like

Regarding physics, liveries etc, 712 does need a rework, I found my way to land this thing realistically pretty well lol.

I think you could happen to add some more information like @Kirito_77 mentioned

1 Like

I half Agree with you, there isn’t so much airlines that operate the 717. But we could add a new cockpit. Like the switches can be 3D and Maybe some special liveries like the Air Tran Atlanta Falcons :) I’ll find some more liveries.

7 Likes

Keep the AirTran Airways warms my heart. It’s a classic airline I grew up with.

3 Likes

The physics could get fixed…

4 Likes

Air Tran Falcons are already there

4 Likes

We desperately need this, great topic!

1 Like