707 US Military Series

I would love to this new aircraft in infinite flight, my favourite Military modified 707s are, the KC-135 Stratotanker, E-6 Mercury, E-8 Joint-STARS, and the E-3 Sentry, I think this would be great to add, this should become the first US military series for infinite flight, I hope it would be possible to see it being made after the A380 is done but since infinite flight is short staffed this would probably take around a year or more.

I know that infinite flight might not be able to add more engine sounds for awhile but for the KC-135 It would be cool to hear the beautiful sounds of the Pratt & Whitney J57-P-59W turbojet engines, the sound is amazing when it is taking off and landing, here is a video resource that I found that you guys might like: Boeing KC-135 Stratotanker Takeoff - YouTube | I hope that this gets a bunch of votes to see if this would ever get added into the game, I thank you all for reading this and may god and jesus be with you all 🙏

Yes? How come are you confused?

Vote for this if you’d like to see the KC-135 added 🙂

I just want all the military 707 variants to be added in general but I guess I can vote, I just was not bothered writing all of them

Seeing all of the 707 military variants added is a bit unrealistic, but feel free to create feature requests for aircraft that don’t already have a feature request 🙂

1 Like

Unfortunately, this type of topic would belong in the #features category. When you reach trust-level 2, feel free to create requests for these features, pending there are no duplicates