7 Days Already Passed.

I played last week and I had a total of around 10 violations, 4 on Monday and 6 on Tuesday. I wasn’t paying attention and my aircraft crashed both times. It was my fault and it was a big mistake but it happened on Monday and Tuesday and for some reason, it still is Grade 2. I am supposed to be grade 3 and in the Max Violations (7 Days), it still shows 10.
imageimageimageimage

1 Like

Hello!

It is suggested that you do a few touch and goes on any available server (preferably casual) to get back up. In the future, be careful with your flying so you won’t get in a situation like this again. You’re welcome!

Smooth Skies
Nate

4 Likes

But I have more landings than violations. Like the 50% ratio thing? I have 171 Landings and 43 violations. The problem is that the violations is past 7 days anyway. I don’t understand why it is still there.

2 Likes

As you can see, you got 6 violations on the 5th which if I’m correct was only 4 days ago.
The maximum for the expert server is 3 so all you can do it wait it out for now
Happy flying ✈️

I think you should check the screenshots. He’s talking about May 1 and April 30.

1 Like

Oh jeez I’m reading dates the Australian way.
In that case I’d recommend reaching out to someone like @schyllberg as I have no idea what’s going on

2 Likes

I will just do some touch and goes for now until some moderator come and sees the problem.

1 Like

Do as @Nate_Schneller suggested. A short flight on Casual should fix this.

4 Likes

Let me try and I will be right back!

1 Like

I guess it was a little bug. Thank you so much @schyllberg !! :D

1 Like

We’re aware of the bug :)

Don’t thank me, thank @Nate_Schneller - i just repeated his advice :)

3 Likes

Yup thanks @Nate_Schneller at first I thought he was talking about doing touch and goes. Not doing a small flight haha. But thanks everyone I appreciate the help :)

You only need to get some XP for it to refresh. Touch & goes are one way :)

1 Like