[7 ATTENDEES] First 777 Retirement Celebration Flight @ VHHH - 230000ZSEP18

@PilotCorey What callsign do you want?

I will take D202, can’t wait to do my first transpacific flight, Cathay 17 38
P.S This event starts at 1AM for me IRL so Oof

Note: could you put the real time in the event by going to settings and insert date : September 23, 2018 2:00 AM (Europe: Paris), September 22, 2018 5:00 PM (America: Los Angeles)September 23, 2018 4:00 PM (Europe: Paris), September 23, 2018 7:00 AM (America: Los Angeles)

Roger! Your gate has been added. The timestamp for the event has also been added.

See you in Hong Kong!

Yeah I don’t know. Also my live subscription expired 😔

Sign me up, it’s so sad to see it go, please any gate will be good Cathay 1983

Cathay 476 is my callsign

Two things. Hi, I would love to join but I have to go to school at 7:30 AM, and I need my sleep.

Maybe changing the time to a later time perhaps 8:30 AM ish and the date to a Saturday or Sunday.
And make sure that all time zones are able to join.
Good luck with your event though!

1 Like

@AlaskaAirfireball111 and @PilotCorey your gates have been added! See you in Hong Kong!

@Phillip_Grothe can you come now?

@KPIT can you come or not?

Gate D206 please! I will be Cathay 7084!

Roger your gate has been added! See you in Hong Kong!

1 Like

Where will you park at the destination?

1 Like

Oops,sorry I misread the time. You can remove me from the gates,but I might catch up to you once I get home sorry…

What time did you think it was?

Well I keep you unless the event gets filled up.

I will look into that!

@Plane-Train-TV can you make it?

And why not use the same route they did for the last flight? It’s just a suggestion. I have the link if you want.

Yes that would be brilliant! Even more realistic!

1 Like

Sorry Im typing ths on a device that is still in California time,not Japan time,so the time conversion meant nothing. I can catch up to you 8 hours in.