6JUN20 / 1955Z Join me for a long haul flight @KJFK-LFPG

• Aircraft and Livery: B787-10 - Air France operating as Swiss Flight

• Route: John F. Kennedy International (KJFK) to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (LFPG)

• Time of Departure: 1955Z

• Server: Expert

• Additional Information: This is the first of three legs!
1 Like

Please follow the #live:groupflights requirements found below,

1 Like

I followed the template that was there when I selected new topic. Am I missing anything?

3 Likes

It’s all fixed now as I can see now.
Thanks for fixing

1 Like

I think someone else actually did it for me! Thank you to whoever fixed it for me!!

2 Likes

The title wasn’t formatted correctly, that’s why he linked the requirements, you’re welcome. And hey, mistakes happen, no worries! 😉

If love to join you on a flight, but I don’t have time. Maybe next time! 😄

2 Likes

Wait, do you have to be TL2? Or am I incorrect.

TL1 (correct me if I’m wrong) can post in #live:groupflights, but you have to be TL2 to make an #live:events topic. 😉

1 Like

Alright, @sstewartbw please continue with your group flight!

1 Like

Thank you guys for the help, it is appreciated! I’ll try to remember next time! Maybe next time @Butter_Boi, this is kindof a long flight.

1 Like

Glad to be of assistance! Hey, I’ll PM you and we can find a time to fly one of these days. 🙂

1 Like

Anyone departing or arriving at KJFK, there are winds at 289/17 consistent gusting up to 31kts.

Was honestly expecting you to try and do the flight on an A321! :))))))

1 Like

If I am flying a route that I’ve found on a website like this route which I found on Swiss then I will fly whatever is listed. Usually… lol. I normally fly the A321 on short to medium haul flights across the US.

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.