{61 Attending!} {Partnered With United, Alaska, & Southwest Virtual!}The Golden Gate Flyout! @ KSFO - 041900ZMAY19

You know what i will take the Air India flight to Delhi Call sign AIVA161 on the Boeing 777-200LR

@Blue_Diamond196 I have put you in A10 for now as Qantas does operate from the G gates! Also, Gate 29 is under construction for now so I cannot add you anyways. See you there!

@DhruvChopra I have added you to the event! See you there!

And @Dylan_M, does your callsign change every week? 😝

Thank You so much

No, my callsign changed to ASVA019 because at the time I became apart of the Staff Team at ASVA, and then I decided to use the callsign ASVA008 after we kicked inactives

Still plenty of time to sign up!

May I have Gate 48 in a Delta 737-900 to KDTW?

I have added you to the event! See you there!

I’ll take gate 21 to KDAL since everyone else is going there. I’ll use a 737-800. My callsign will be SWA1979

@AirlineBub I have added you to the event! See you there

No more Southwest gates left! Get another airline before it runs out as well!

@GlobalFlyer1 Qantas operates from the International Terminal A gates, as it is not a Star Alliance member which only are stationed at the G gates. Just thought u should know if you didn’t.

I did know :)

That is why I did not put him in a G gate! I know lots of stuff about SFO as I fly out of it almost every time I fly, so not to worry :)

Hey can I join please and I take gate A1/United Airliners from KSFO to KPHX my call sign in UAL7378 thank you

I have added you to the event! See you there!

28 Attending so far!

Arrival gates are now available for people who want to fly in from somewhere! Grab a gate while you can!

I already did @Airbus_737.

Please read the entire post before letting me know about something like this again. Thanks

This is going to be the longest flight I’ve ever done once it happens! Currently my longest is KJFK-OMDB which is around 12 hours. The one I will be doing with this flyout KSFO-WSJC (Singapore). It will be around 17 hours!

The airport code for Changi Airport Singapore is WSSS :)

Ah, thanks, that’s the one I found online and didn’t think it was quite correct.