6 years ago

👋 Hello IFC,

Today, over half a decade ago in 2016, I joined the IFC, after playing with this new really cool “game” I found.

Over time, I’ve become somewhat of a veteran around these parts, so how about we take a look back at what the IFC has done for me.

First however, I’d like to give thanks to everyone who makes this community what it is, without the wonderful people of the IFC all of this wouldn’t be possible, the ups and downs make this place special and one of a kind. You guys are awesome!

👨‍💻 A Passion

The IFC has given me a place to create and share, when I joined the IFC, I knew nothing about software development and coding. However the VA community specifically has given me a reason to learn and now, I’ve found a passion that I want to take further.

🙂 A place to relax

Whether it’s taking a look at some of the amazing pictures and videos people have taken or made, or the interesting and creative feature suggestions, the IFC is a good place to take your mind off of things, I know personally that’s helped me more than once.

🤣 LOL

There are times on here we’re you can’t help but just laugh at some of the antics and memery that goes on here, some of you are just insane 😂.

👨‍✈️Aviation

The IFC has helped to sustain my interest in aviation, now I’m hoping to start flight training and get my RPL (and maybe PPL) (🇦🇺) next year.

So in conclusion, thank you IFC!

🤩 Keep on doing great things!

37 Likes

Congratulations Sam!!!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Gg on 6 years and good luck for the next 6!

2 Likes

Thanks mate

1 Like

Congratulations on 6 years, Sam! That’s a tremendous feat! Here’s to 6 more!

2 Likes

Thanks Declan!

2 Likes

Wow! Six years! Amazing, congrats Sam!

2 Likes

Thank you Ryan!

2 Likes

Happy 6 years… Here’s to another 6 years (or more) 🥂

2 Likes

Happy 6 years!

2 Likes

Thanks guys!

1 Like

Happy Cakeday!

2 Likes

Congrats for such a long journey here!! 🥳 ✈️

2 Likes

Congratulations!! Keep up the passion!

1 Like

A belated congratulations! Here’s to many more!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.