6 Years, 6 Million XP

6 Years, 6 Million XP

Hello everyone! Today I achieved a milestone in my Infinite Flight journey thus far. After becoming an Infinite Flight user as well as community member early July 2017, I have achieved 6 million XP in my 6 years as an Infinite Flight user and community member thus far. That’s on average, 1 million XP a year!

All of this has been accomplished in over 9,400+ hours of flight time, more than 2,400+ landings as well as currently being Grade 5.

I have got to say that my time with Infinite Flight thus far has been amazing and I’m so very grateful for all the amazing people that I have became friends with over the years through sharing the same passion of aviation.

Also, to the IFATC controlling team… you guys are one of a kind. I’ve had the privilege of holding different roles through my time with IFATC since I first joined in October 2017 including being an IFATC Supervisor, IFATC Trainer and I previously also held the role of IFATC Recruiter.

To all my trainees and recruits that I’ve trained and recruiting through the years, it is amazing to see you grow and develop throughout the IFATC team and the community in general. Special shout outs go to @Antoine_Turrian, @Shane and also @Korgast who were all one upon a time a recruit of mine.

Last but not least, a special shout out to all the Infinite Flight Moderators, Staff and Developers. You guys have created something truly special, not just the app itself but the community. Thanks for all the hard work that every single one of you do!

I can’t wait to see where the future takes me with Infinite Flight and the IFATC team and I’m looking forward to continuing to make friendships with other like-minded people.

Here’s to another 6 and see you all in the skies!

60 Likes

Wow, what a stunning stat!

2 Likes

Thanks so much mate. Appreciate it!

2 Likes

Wow, what an achievement! Congrats, Declan! 🤩🥳

1 Like

Congratulations! Incredible achievement!

1 Like

Thanks so much mate. It’s a great privilege to be apart of the IFATC team with people like yourself!

Thanks so much, appreciate it!

1 Like

WOW!!! Congrats Declan. This is amazing!

1 Like

Congratulations Declan! 🎉👏

1 Like

Thanks so much mate!

Appreciate it mate. Thanks for always being willing to help with my training sessions for my trainees. Appreciate it!

2 Likes

Congrats man! In a way I find 866 flight hours in about 2100 hours more astonishing. That’s 40% of the past 90 days being spent in the air! Probably more than the total amount of sleep I’ve gotten in that same period lol

1 Like

Hopefully I can become a real pilot before I get as much xp as you 😉

Amazing accomplishment!

1 Like

Wow congrats mate on this huge achievement. I am glad to have not just an experienced controller but an experienced pilot as well, in the team!

1 Like

Congratulations, such a good feeling of accomplishment. Kudos to you 🫡

1 Like

WOOW!!!, Awesome stats Bro, Congratulations!!! 👏🎉, you were always good at piloting and controlling planes from the skies ;) and happy 6 years.

See you in the skies!

2 Likes

Congrats, Declan! It’s a pleasure to have you with us, and your positive contributions to the IF environment are truly appreciated. ❤️

1 Like

Mega congratulations 🥳🥳🥳
Whatever I see you out in the skies you are one of IF regulars I know 😎

1 Like

Bruuuuuuh HOW?!? Congratulations, but HOW?

2 Likes

Did you finish this after your flight to SEA yesterday from ATL? I saw you depart. 😂

4 Likes

Congratulations for 6Million XP, keep pushing and next year 7Million

3 Likes

Thanks so much mate!

Thanks mate! Best of luck with your piloting!

Appreciate this mate! It’s a pleasure to have you apart of the IFATC family and your service when flying in your airspace is always top notch!

Thank you so much!

Thanks so much for your kind words mate! It means a lot!

Thanks for the kind words, Shane. It’s been a pleasure watching you grow within the IFATC team as well as the Infinite Flight Community from the moment I recruited you. Look where you’re at now. Thanks for everything you do!

Appreciate it mate! I’ve noticed you around a few times as well.

Sometimes I ask myself the same question… but being honest, being a trainer and attending my training sessions helps to keep my landing count up plus some extra XP.

Yeah, this was the flight that ticked me over the 6 million XP mark. I saw you as well on my departure from ATL. Was great to see you in the skies!

Thank you! That’s the next goal. 7 million XP in 7 years, haha!

5 Likes