6 violations I’m not aware about

Hey IF team I’m having some issues I did a overnight flight and I was a grade 3 but now the next day I’m a level 1. I just want to know why I leveled down and I wasn’t doing anything wrong. Thx

Your aircraft has possibly committed an overspeed. The violations won’t be reversed as per the previous post however if you wait a week without committing any violations then you’ll be fine.

1 Like

Will the level go back in a week?

Here is the post

You should always monitor the flight as best you can, or sit way below the aircraft’s speed limit.

1 Like

Hello! By the looks of it, you might’ve ran out of fuel! Which is how you got those 6 violations perhaps.

FYI, here are all the things that can get you a violation.
CF2E8BA0-3F34-4327-8A3D-A7EFA047B2CC

4 Likes

Yes it will. You should be level 2 in a day or 2 and once they drop off completely level 3 again.

1 Like

Yeah sadly I ran out of fuel ⛽️ but thanks for the information

1 Like

surprising to notice i faced the exact same issue…i did a flight and suddenly says im Grade 1 without any penalty charges…why !!!
i was planning to have a flight with my friends on expert…but now im grounded for a week…

1 Like

not grounded, you can still fly on the TS. In a couple of days you will be back to Grade 2 and then in 7 days be back up to grade 3.

Moral of the story is too plan your flights carefully so you dont overspeed or run out of fuel. USe the time in the TS to read the tutorials and practice these new skills!

Happy Landings!

1 Like

Choose your favourite (the correct or most informative reply) and Mark it as the solution please mate. Thanks!

1 Like