5X Speed Up Button in Replay Mode

5X Speed Up Button in Replay Mode

Main Idea

Hello IFC!

Today, I come to you all with an idea that I believe could revolutionize, or rather, change the way we make flight time-lapses forever.

Basically, you know how in solo mode we have the option to make our flight five times its original time if we have heading and VS inputs?

I’m thinking of adding the 5X button to replay mode, here are a few pros and cons.

Pros & Cons

Pros:

• It would make recording our replays to make flight lapses way easier.
  • Makes time lapsing long hauls for the full-length way easier.
  • Allows for more opportunities and the full flight in time-lapses.
  • We would no longer need to screen record my 7-hour flight from KJFK to EGLL at full length.
  • Allows us to be kinder to our devices, making a long haul a lot faster than usual, adding on, you can’t record a full 14-hour flight, so you only get snippets of the full thing.
  • Screen-recording and flying at the same time without replay mode makes most flights laggy and choppy.
  • More popularity for videos in #screenshots-and-videos, and makes it easy for anyone to showcase their flight.
  • On a note away from the time-lapses, this would allow pilots to go back and review their flight in beauty and style once they’re done.

Cons:

• None that I know of, having this in-game is a win no matter what.

Further and Beyond

We don’t need to stop at 5X, we could do 2X, 3X, 4X, etc.

Your Opinion

Would you like to see this feature added in game?
  • Yes!
  • No!

0 voters

Thank you for reading and please consider voting!

Disclaimer:

If misc isn’t the right tag please PM me and let me know so that I can change it. Adding on, there is no duplicate that I know of that is currently open, if so please flag this and let me know.

Sometimes I wanna do some time lapse and that wouldn’t kill my phone sounds great

1 Like

It is a really good idea! Hope to see this one in IF

I think IF team didnt do that yet, because it will maybe increase the computation memory of the devices! and making lagging in replay? I just guess this reason!
But really hope to see this one

2 Likes

This might be the thing you are looking for.

hits most of the same points like you mentioned in your post.

4 Likes

Yes it does!

Same!

Thank you so much for letting me know, I’m flagging this and will be voting for it on the other thread! :)

2 Likes

No problem man

1 Like