Today, I come to you all with an idea that I believe could revolutionize, or rather, change the way we make flight time-lapses forever.
Basically, you know how in solo mode we have the option to make our flight five times its original time if we have heading and VS inputs?
I’m thinking of adding the 5X button to replay mode, here are a few pros and cons.
- It would make recording our replays to make flight lapses way easier.
- Makes time lapsing long hauls for the full-length way easier.
- Allows for more opportunities and the full flight in time-lapses.
- We would no longer need to screen record my 7-hour flight from KJFK to EGLL at full length.
- Allows us to be kinder to our devices, making a long haul a lot faster than usual, adding on, you can’t record a full 14-hour flight, so you only get snippets of the full thing.
- Screen-recording and flying at the same time without replay mode makes most flights laggy and choppy.
- More popularity for videos in #screenshots-and-videos, and makes it easy for anyone to showcase their flight.
- On a note away from the time-lapses, this would allow pilots to go back and review their flight in beauty and style once they’re done.
- None that I know of, having this in-game is a win no matter what.
We don’t need to stop at 5X, we could do 2X, 3X, 4X, etc.
If misc isn’t the right tag please PM me and let me know so that I can change it. Adding on, there is no duplicate that I know of that is currently open, if so please flag this and let me know.