500 days, thank you IFC!

Congrats on 500 days. We all start somewhere and build our way up. Isn’t it swell? :)
Time goes by so fast, let’s see how 1000 days is like.

3 Likes

26 days to go for me…

Happy 500th day anniversary, glad you can be part of this community! And help out elsewhere. 🙃

1 Like

Congrats on the big 500! Really shows dedication and commitment to the IFC. I’m so glad you stuck around, cause you’re a great person to have around the IFC! Hope you stick around for another 500+ days!

1 Like

Congrats, my favorite regular. :)

1 Like

I also joined in January, a little bit before you though… let’s celebrate together!

2 Likes

Time flies, doesn’t it? You’ve been a great community member as well!

1 Like

Congrats on this milestone, @Sashaz55! You are a great part of this community and of Plane & Pilot, It’s a pleasure to know and work with you!

Can’t believe I’ve been here for almost 1,400 days now😳 Time really flies.

1 Like

Congratulations @Sashaz55!

Apparently it’s my 707th day here.

Happy Umm anniversary? Anyway this is a huge achievement well done, hope to see you for years to come!!

Boeing 707: Did someone mention me?

1 Like

Congratulations @Sashaz55

1 Like

500 days! Congrats @Sashaz55! 🥳

3 Likes

Wooo hooo congrats @Sashaz55 and hopefully to another 500 more days

1 Like

Agreed! 😊

Thanks for being part of the Infinite flight community @Sashaz55, we really value your contributions. You joined IFATC not long ago and you keep getting topics praising how well you did. The community really appreciate you!

2 Likes

Wow! Well done on your 500th day. Thank you for everything you have brought to the IFC!

Well done my friend I still remember my first day on IFC and the first few months started off very rocky in 2017 I had a lot of topics closed and a lot of flags.

Favourite thing about those times was topic

Brings back the good old memories of those days Where you’d fly from KLAX-KNUC in a A380 or a 777 Infinite flight show the times have changed

🥺

1 Like

Congratulations! I hope you stay for a long time to come. :)

Thanks Sasha you’ve been a great person to know here too, glad we’re aviation friends!

1 Like

Congrats! You deserve it!🥳

Your the best at running the Plane and Pilot events!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.