50 landings removed in less than a day

Yesterday I was making a flight en route to HKG, and I had 186 landings in 90 days. After a while, a message appeared saying that it was not possible to see my statistics because of the connection or an error on the server, and soon after I went to see the statistics and saw that 50 landings had been discounted. But I never did 50 touch and goes in just one day, I wanted to know why that happened. I’m in the open beta, 20.2, and this is not the only bug that happens

2 Likes

I’m with the same problem pulled out 15 landing of mine, and the other day took 10 even flying every day,

1 Like

Because you probably did 50 landings in a row 90 days ago, the grade table remove your landings of 91 days ago in “landing (90 days)”.

I don’t think it’s possible for the beta to remove your landings

2 Likes

If you think it’s a bug then do the things everyone should do before making a topic: restart both IF & device. Also #support is not category for possible open-beta issues.

Well we dont know if it is a beta issue

It’s mostly likely because those landings passed the 90-day mark.

Hey Mate!

Sorry to hear about your issue here. We all forget something sometimes, but if you think this is a true issue and you didn’t do a whole nuch of touch and goes into one day try out the following:

• Preform a Restart of your device
  • Uninstall and Re-install the app
  • Log out and log back in
  • If you are on Beta and think this is a beta-issue download the normal 20.1 version to see if you stats stay the same.

If you have done all of that and the landings stay the same I can only imagine that you did 50 landings in one day, perhaps not all of them in one session, but in one 24 hour period. Have a great day!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.