5 Violations due to Frozen Phone

Hey guys,
I was flying out of Heathrow today and as I reached cruise, by game froze. After about a minute or so, I came back to 5 violations and a report due to the over speed when the game unfroze. Clearly, this isn’t something someone on the expert server would do intentionally, and I really need someone’s help in clearing the report. I know this might be more fitted for support, however I’m pretty sure only ATC can remove ghosts, so I thought it would be more suitable to post here so an IFATC would be more likely to see it. Also, I didn’t want to send as a direct message, as I have no idea to send to a mod or an ATC or staff or what. Again, super sorry about my crappy iPhone 6. Time for a new phone!
Thanks for your help,
Brandon

Might want to restart your phone…

and check this out

#support, this goes in

1 Like

Sorry about that! Unfortunately I can’t do anything to help here but I hope your problem gets resolved.

1 Like

Yes, thank you sir!

1 Like

I think contacting a mod is best.

You would be surprised to know what happens on Expert.

Also, IFATC can’t reverse something like this. Sorry.

3 Likes

Thanks for finding the article. Appreciate it!

1 Like

Alright I’ll wait to see if a mod answers this board if nobody does in a few hours I’ll send a message. Thank you!

1 Like

If you do not know the solution to the issue then just don’t reply.No need to send unnecessary posts.

3 Likes

Brandon, if no mods contact you, you can tag them or contact them via PM. No need to wait for them to contact you on this thread.

just trying to be a nice fellow community member

1 Like

This thread exists for a reason - I’m sure he can wait.

1 Like

Please see this:

In addition, the ghosting that was created due to the violations was only for your session and is not reflected in your grade. (Theres basically no report to remove)

You will be back to normal once the violations work their way through the grade table.

1 Like