5 Violations due to AUTOPILOT disengaging mid flight?

during my flight from MAD-HAV 2 hours into my flight auto pilot disengaged out of no where causing the plane to dive into the ocean i was about to sleep and heard my IF passenger app calling pull up !! i was at cruising alt 3600ft ? help

Hello!

Would you be able to provide a replay of this flight? This way, we can have a see (just for proof).

Typically, violations aren’t removed in these cases unless it is proven to be the autopilot at fault.

Best Regards,
-Adam

I don’t think you autopilot turnoff by itself unless you or someone or something accidentally tap on screen

how to provide the reply

i was on my bed and the device is on the floor and im alone in my room !

@LeonardIF18 sometimes the app crash or freeze, and things can happend… I think is possible! I got violations in automatic appr because it start descending faster and the plane dont respond and that was a problem of the autopilot it wasnt me!

Clean screantouch before flight

Yeah, my game crash or freeze before but i don’t get any violation but yeah possible it just never happen to me autopilot cut off my itself @Gilberto_Felix

You can do this by tapping on the share button (at the bottom of the screen), while having the replay highlighted.

Then, you can head over to http://www.sharemyinfiniteflight.com/, follow the instructions on the website, and you should be able to paste it here.

For more help, you can have a look at this thread:

Thank you!

Now, I’m no expert on these things, so, I will have to say this (and I know it might be frustrating)…

You should now await for a moderator/staff member to get back to you, to see what they can do for you. There’s nothing much else you can do in the meantime, unless you want to provide more specific flight detail in text and/or give some device information about the device you were using.

Best of luck, and hope everything turns out in your favour!

Best Regards,
-Adam

2 Likes

It looks like no one of the team wanna help !!

What aircraft were you using?

A350 from the reply it appears it because of the weather the airplane stalled

So Im guessing heavy head or tail winds?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.