5 Liveries You Forgot Were On Infinite Flight

Very interesting article! I didn’t know all of them except AirTran.

1 Like

bruh my hard work

Can we brand today as Unused Livery Awareness Day?

1 Like

Don’t forget the Tassili Q400, Libyan A320 and the Tunisair A319 😉

4 Likes

I haven’t seen many using the volaris livery either I think it’s pretty forgotten.

Very nice article! I just flew the Air Tahiti Nui B789 on Saturday Night for my long haul from LFPG-CYVR. Yes, this is a real world flight which then continues from CYVR to NTAA

1 Like

Sure does! It passes right over me in Edinburgh sometimes. Gotta get out and catch it at cruise one day!

2 Likes

Another livery we shouldn’t forget is Arik Air 738. Provides some routes with great scenery in Africa.

4 Likes

One of my favorites is the Porter Dash-8 Q400.

29 Likes

It wasn’t until recently I realized that the retro Scandinavian A319 livery was in the sim

Nice, Misha! I can spot my grandparents house in the AirTran photo 🙂

1 Like

Wait a second, seeing as you just posted about 5 liveries that were forgotten, it now just caused us to remember them again. Thus, they are no longer forgotten. So would we not have to change the original article?

3 Likes

Big brain energy

7 Likes

My brain just expanded by 0.0000001 centimeters.

3 Likes

Interesting read. 800 is a big number. Here’s my list:

• Quantum Air 717
  • Libyan A320
  • Kendell CRJ2
  • MyAir CRJX

And of course:

90% of the C208 liveries. Mario’s Air gang rise up.

1 Like

There are tons of unknown liveries hiding tons of secrets!

I’ve surprisingly only flown 2 of these (since the other 3 haven’t been active or anytime featured in the schedule)

The Air Tahiti Nui livery, I’ve flown between Papeete and LAX a lot, and TAROM a lot of times between London/Paris, and Bucharest.

2 Likes

Great article and reminder of some incredible aircrafts Misha! We really are spoiled for choice.

1 Like

Great choices! The MyAir is…something

chilli

kulula b738 is also a forgotten livery in my opinion