5 Liveries You Forgot Were On Infinite Flight

Time to try new flights! 👀

I fly routes that are being operating in real life. So i’ll probably never use these aircraft/liveries.

1 Like

Ah man anybody else remember the Yakutia Airways Dash 8 in that FNF a long time ago… Better times ):

Thanks for the great article Misha! 🙌

TAROM A318 and Air Tahiti 789: Am I a joke to you

11 Likes

I worded it wrong. I go by a schedule usually in the U.S. It is very rare that I go to any other country in the sim

1 Like

That’s so funny! Yesterday I flew the Yakutia Q400! Awesome livery.

1 Like

Haven’t forgotten about Air Tahiti nui the flight route is amazing.

1 Like

Ayyyy TAROM got some attention, really nice!

4 Likes

Time to get out and about flying them then!

4 Likes

Definitely a nice reminder of how many liveries the team has created over the years - you need a lot of selection to be faced with the issue of some liveries not having as much attention.

Only thing that falls flat for me is that the Air Tahiti Nui livery in the sim is incorrect, since it is my understanding that the current 787 livery in Infinite Flight was on their A340s, and the 787s sport a newer (and imo better looking) livery.

2 Likes

Very interesting article! I didn’t know all of them except AirTran.

1 Like

bruh my hard work

Can we brand today as Unused Livery Awareness Day?

1 Like

Don’t forget the Tassili Q400, Libyan A320 and the Tunisair A319 😉

4 Likes

I haven’t seen many using the volaris livery either I think it’s pretty forgotten.

Very nice article! I just flew the Air Tahiti Nui B789 on Saturday Night for my long haul from LFPG-CYVR. Yes, this is a real world flight which then continues from CYVR to NTAA

1 Like

Sure does! It passes right over me in Edinburgh sometimes. Gotta get out and catch it at cruise one day!

2 Likes

Another livery we shouldn’t forget is Arik Air 738. Provides some routes with great scenery in Africa.

4 Likes

One of my favorites is the Porter Dash-8 Q400.

31 Likes