5 Liveries You Forgot Were On Infinite Flight

Blog article by Misha Camp

162135366_1744882409027666_1645308927976282972_n

With almost 800 livery and aircraft combinations on Infinite Flight, flying them all can be a tough challenge. In this article, we offer 5 of our favorite liveries that you may have forgotten were on Infinite Flight!

Read the full article →

163 Likes

Wow, I think I forgot about 3 of those liveries!

3 Likes

Once I wanted to do a flight to Romania, that route was operated only by Tarom. Well, I thought we didn’t had Tarom so I flew to another place :)

7 Likes

As someone who only flew the AirTran livery when using the 737 (before I got pro), I’m pleasantly surprised to find it’s been mentioned here.

Great list Misha! Might give one of these planes a spin sometime in the near future.

3 Likes

Awesome article! Thanks, Misha! I can’t wait to try some of these out!

1 Like

Ohh I forgot the Air Tran B737 I flew this so often in my first 2 two months in Infinite Flight. It’s An amazing Livery there comes feelings back from 2014 🥵🤩🛫

2 Likes

So lovely to see my national airline, TAROM getting some attention recently! I’m hoping so much the 737 livery variant in 21.1👀

2 Likes

Lovely blog!!!

Time to try new flights! 👀

I fly routes that are being operating in real life. So i’ll probably never use these aircraft/liveries.

1 Like

Ah man anybody else remember the Yakutia Airways Dash 8 in that FNF a long time ago… Better times ):

Thanks for the great article Misha! 🙌

TAROM A318 and Air Tahiti 789: Am I a joke to you

11 Likes

I worded it wrong. I go by a schedule usually in the U.S. It is very rare that I go to any other country in the sim

1 Like

That’s so funny! Yesterday I flew the Yakutia Q400! Awesome livery.

1 Like

Haven’t forgotten about Air Tahiti nui the flight route is amazing.

1 Like

Ayyyy TAROM got some attention, really nice!

4 Likes

Time to get out and about flying them then!

4 Likes

Definitely a nice reminder of how many liveries the team has created over the years - you need a lot of selection to be faced with the issue of some liveries not having as much attention.

Only thing that falls flat for me is that the Air Tahiti Nui livery in the sim is incorrect, since it is my understanding that the current 787 livery in Infinite Flight was on their A340s, and the 787s sport a newer (and imo better looking) livery.

2 Likes