4NOV23: Big Apple Part 1 DEPARTED

your to my left haha wasup

1 Like

Y’all have no spacial awareness

1 Like

i-couldnt-agree-more-john-krasinski

2 Likes

Thank you for hosting @United403(a.k.a cole woodard) haha. Thanks for the atc @MANDELA. Time to head to Salt lake City!

2 Likes

@_TheTexanAvgeek come Minnesota and south Dakota…
My little Bus will have 90knot crosswinds 💀💀

1 Like

I couldn’t see the skywest at first I thought is he pushing back or are my eyes deceiving me then I got closer and saw him pushing back and thought oh sh and then I had to stop quick

1 Like

Anyway I got 1 hour and 30 till Charlotte thanks for another amazing event @United403 and thanks for the atc @MANDELA

1 Like

@plane_guy12 I haven’t seen you in ages 😦
Enjoy your flight to Denver

1 Like

Whereas I’m the complete opposite, I’ll be descending in 10 minutes.

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone for joining part 1 of my new York City series! Make sure to check out my other events

And if course… @MANDELA thank you so much for the excellent ATC services

2 Likes

@United403 Very fun event, loved seeing everyone with realistic flights and real gates, overall a great event. @MANDELA Thanks very much for the atc service, you always do a excellent job.

2 Likes

Just leveled off at FL350 at MACH 0.79 with 4 hours and 26 minutes to Salt Lake City (with a great view of @United403 in the background). Have a good flight everyone!

2 Likes

And I’m closed, thanks all for coming, I’ll see you at the Big Apple Part 3 event in a couple of weeks!
Until then safe flights and thank you good day!

2 Likes

You clearly have too much time on your hands lol

1 Like

Just landed in Charlotte after a quick 1 hr and 21 minutes again thanks for the event @United403

1 Like

Hope you had a great event, I’m currently on a. Banana A320neo waiting for a open gate at FLL rn 😝

4 Likes

Welcome to FLL!

2 Likes

Sorry! Took a nap I wouldhave chosen the 700

1 Like

Just made to LA, 5 hours 27 mins from LGA

Really enjoyable event and flights. Thanks a lot the event and atc service at LAX! @United403

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.