4DEC20 / 0600Z - Friday Night Flight: Christmas Markets in Austria @ LOWW

Kraków in FNF ! 🙈 Thanks Misha, hope to see this airport with active ATC at least for an hour 😁😂 See you there ! :)

1 Like

Can’t wait!

Finally I can fly out of LQSA with a purpose. it’s a real route to LOWW.

Awesome job Misha. I really like the routes with approximate flight times too! Easy to grab one when you know how long it is.

1 Like

Long Haul Routes From Thursdays Region

CYYZ - LOWW: 9:30 Flight
Origin Airport Destination Airport Suggested Aircraft Suggested Airline Flight Duration STAR APP
CYYZ LOWW B772ER Austrian Airlines 9:30 BUDE1W I16

CYYZ VERDO AGNOB IPTOS VERTI AGLUK ANCER LOMSI DOGAL BEXET BOYNE LAMSO EVELI PODIP TESGA OSBIT KEMES BUDEX GIMBO LADAG MASUR TEMTA NERDU WW681 WW679 WW677 WW675 WW673 WW672 WW671 FI16 RW16 LOWW

CYUL - LOWW: 9:00 Flight
Origin Airport Destination Airport Suggested Aircraft Suggested Airline Flight Duration STAR APP
CYUL LOWW B772LR Air Canada 9:00 BUDE1W I16

CYUL OBRON MOBUB EBMOS YQB CEFOU PELTU PIKIL SOVED KUGUR REMSI BELOX TENSO DESIG ELNOD MAMUL EDUXO LAMIX ROGAG AMVEL DOLAS ENITO DIBAL BUKUT LAMSO EVELI PODIP TESGA OSBIT KEMES BUDEX GIMBO LADAG MASUR TEMTA NERDU WW681 WW679 WW677 WW675 WW673 WW672 WW671 FI16 RW16 LOWW

Hope everyone enjoys their long haul tonight! Hope to see everyone at the FNF tomorrow!

9 Likes

My long haul for night! Come and join!

Yay Christmas!

Super cool FNF!!

Bad Santa was a choice haha

Great FNF!

2 Likes

Alright Let’s do it tonight✈️

Appreciate getting an airline and an aircraft type. Sometimes it takes me a while to figure which aircraft has the liverie available in IF.

1 Like

All the best to all inbound flights in this wind 🤞

Dang winds here… I just took of bound to Beijing and winds made ETE only 7hrs instead of 10hrs LMAO

Darn… I´ve been circling for about half an hour now. Insane traffic

1 Like

Who else always get’s the little quiz question wrong? Outstanding place to fly! I always love these Friday Night Flights, gives me something to look forward to after school. 😂

Had an idea for the next update. A setting where I can hear the passengers screaming for dear life as I attempt to land a DHC8 in 48kn crosswinds. Definitely should have gone around, but never mind.

2 Likes

I was in the same situation except with 58kts and more of a headwind than a crosswind. I noticed that I was very unstable, and eventually I just had to say “screw it, I’m putting her down” and it wasn’t that bad a landing in the end. I landed pretty well centered and didn’t slide around the runway.

I am going to sleep now. Have a great flight all guys!

Inbound for RWY 11 ILS @ LOWW. Aeroflot 1 if any IF spotters are there.

hoping for pattern work this evening at Innsbruck!