4DEC20 / 0600Z - Friday Night Flight: Christmas Markets in Austria @ LOWW

Yessss, Stuttgart, here I come. Wondering about Esslingen? The airport is located at Leinfelden-Echterdingen 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 Like

That’s correct. The airport is located in the east of Leinfelden and Echterdingen. However, as the FNF is all about winter markets, „Esslingen am Neckar“ has the biggest one. The one in Stuttgart, located on the „Königsstraße“ is big as well.
If you have further questions about the airport itself, feel free to dm me.

2 Likes

Esslingen with its medieval market theme and its oldtown buildings is definitely the most beautiful Christmas market I know until today. It’s absolutely worth a visit. Not sure how the rules are this year due to the pandemic…

No questions thx, it’s my hometown airport ;)

2 Likes

It’s mine as well :)
I personally didn’t go to one this year. Also I don’t think they‘ll even open.

2 Likes

Come join mine! Whole group event! TRYING TO GET 15 people! Maybe you’ll be there?!?

Very nice FNF!

1 Like

Nice FNF gonna depart tomorrow for Ashgabat :D

If only I had my sub. :(
On the bright side, AUSTRIA IS GETTING FEATURED!!!

Kraków in FNF ! 🙈 Thanks Misha, hope to see this airport with active ATC at least for an hour 😁😂 See you there ! :)

1 Like

Can’t wait!

Finally I can fly out of LQSA with a purpose. it’s a real route to LOWW.

Awesome job Misha. I really like the routes with approximate flight times too! Easy to grab one when you know how long it is.

1 Like

Long Haul Routes From Thursdays Region

CYYZ - LOWW: 9:30 Flight
Origin Airport Destination Airport Suggested Aircraft Suggested Airline Flight Duration STAR APP
CYYZ LOWW B772ER Austrian Airlines 9:30 BUDE1W I16

CYYZ VERDO AGNOB IPTOS VERTI AGLUK ANCER LOMSI DOGAL BEXET BOYNE LAMSO EVELI PODIP TESGA OSBIT KEMES BUDEX GIMBO LADAG MASUR TEMTA NERDU WW681 WW679 WW677 WW675 WW673 WW672 WW671 FI16 RW16 LOWW

CYUL - LOWW: 9:00 Flight
Origin Airport Destination Airport Suggested Aircraft Suggested Airline Flight Duration STAR APP
CYUL LOWW B772LR Air Canada 9:00 BUDE1W I16

CYUL OBRON MOBUB EBMOS YQB CEFOU PELTU PIKIL SOVED KUGUR REMSI BELOX TENSO DESIG ELNOD MAMUL EDUXO LAMIX ROGAG AMVEL DOLAS ENITO DIBAL BUKUT LAMSO EVELI PODIP TESGA OSBIT KEMES BUDEX GIMBO LADAG MASUR TEMTA NERDU WW681 WW679 WW677 WW675 WW673 WW672 WW671 FI16 RW16 LOWW

Hope everyone enjoys their long haul tonight! Hope to see everyone at the FNF tomorrow!

9 Likes

My long haul for night! Come and join!

Yay Christmas!

Super cool FNF!!

Bad Santa was a choice haha

Great FNF!

2 Likes

Alright Let’s do it tonight✈️

Appreciate getting an airline and an aircraft type. Sometimes it takes me a while to figure which aircraft has the liverie available in IF.

1 Like