47 years for likes to come back

I was liking a post, and I was out of likes. And it said this. So I went to google and converted that to years. It came out at roughly 47.3 years. This probably shouldn’t happen.

95 Likes

Literally just happened to me now as i tried to like your post. It appears that it only affects some people, as @Ark_of_Ahmed.IF was able to like your post.

30 Likes

This happened to me too! This is strange indeed…

10 Likes

I’m having this too. Are likes limited with days?

11 Likes

Yes there are a limited number of likes per day a day however they restore back the next day.

11 Likes

We know this, but it does not pile up like that. Once your done with likes you can’t like for another day, not 47 years.

13 Likes

How are you liking things?

12 Likes

But this is outrageous. How could have everyone used exactly too many likes to end up with 47 years?

11 Likes

Exactly thats what I meant, was trying to explain it to @GordenW

6 Likes

Oh I understand. You hadn’t already ran out of likes before this started happening, so you still have a certain amount left?

6 Likes

You usually get a warning before running out of likes. This message just popped up out of nowhere.

6 Likes

Damn, i was about to post my VA official thread, but this strange thing is happen OH NO 😐 …

6 Likes

Stand by, i’ll have a look.

18 Likes

This is a known issue, site wide.

9 Likes

Yeah, i just saw that too.

7 Likes

It seems fixed over at Discourse Meta…

4 Likes

It is not fixed for me

5 Likes

Also still having this 😂

6 Likes

Okay then…

6 Likes

They are most likely testing fixes on Discourse first before pushing it to us. Patience :)

6 Likes