40 kt groundspeed takeoff mission in 767

I will show you how to takeoff in a 767 going really slow.
1: Go to KLAX Runway 25R. Just spawn in on the runway it will be easier.
2: Set your wind speed and velocity to the maximum at 251 HDG or whatever heading your plane is facing.
3: Set your flaps to full.
4: Accelerate the plane to about 100kts airspeed or 50 knots ground speed.
5: Get plane off ground and ascend to about 200 feet AGL.
6: Once the plane is done climbing make the planes airspeed go down to 80 knots or 31 knots ground speed.
7: See how long you can keep the plane that slow. ( I did it for like 30 seconds then i stalled and crashed )
Here are somes pictures!

@Logan_Whisman Good job Logan! BUT, Please keep your experimentations on the Solo or Free Flight nodes. Instead of dicking around let me suggest you strap on a SuperD and learn some aerobatic skills or spin recovery. They’ll improve your hand/eye coordination and prepare you for the real thing.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Lol the point of this post is to see how slow to one can take off in a 767, not as slow as possible in the game.

Long live the DC-9!

Guys, let’s keep it nice, okay? @Maxmustang it’s probably not necessary to reply to every post with your own take on things, especially with derogatory comments about the topic. And @Logan_Whisman that was extremely uncalled for. Can we keep it PG, please?

Logan, Please PM me!
You have IFEP as your display name, that means you represent the crew.
And I won’t have anyone in my crew behaving like that!
We need to talk about your Future in IFEP and the ATC Playground Crew immediately. This is not the first time I have had to intervene in such an incident involving you. @Logan_Whisman
Don’t keep me waiting!

3 Likes

Grabs popcorn

(That means that this is going to be fun to watch).

Long live the DC-9!

3 Likes

He’s no longer a part of IFEP or The ATC Playground Crew. If when his ban is lifetd he learns his lesson, he might be allowed back in…Possibly!

He’s been banned from the forum for a month. You won’t get a reply from him here.

1 Like

I’ve just realised that! We will try and contact him another way!
Thanks!

1 Like

(@jasonrosewell) I know this is a dead issue. But I just have to respond to your “keep silent” admonition. This is a “Forum” and opinions and views apparently are expected and encouraged in the General segment or so the banner indicates, I don’t believe my initial Input was derogatory, pointed maybe. Hit a nerve for sure, at least at this point it appears so. If you can’ take the heat stay out of the kitchen. FYI, I don’t comment on every item just those that interest me. If you or others wish to silence me or find my involvement here inappropriate PM the Moderator. I’ll survive, been there done that. Regards Max

1 Like

Y’know Max, I think us two will get on like a house on fire. You are my type of person :)

(@BBJMAX) Thank you for your kind remark, I’m honored. “House Afire” sometime they cause collateral damage unfortunately. I’m not a smart guy, just an old guy who saw the elephant! My background must be considered before I’m judged to harshly. I grew up among strong men armed. Pvt to Field Grade Officer in the Marines gives you a unique prospective. I was taught you either Lead, Follow or get the he## out of the way. So here I am on the IF Forum warts and all.
Warm Regards, Max Sends

2 Likes

2 Likes

Max, I’m generally on your side. But the strongest men are those who can use some restraint. Just sayin.

1 Like

Max is one-of-a-kind on this forum. Never know what he’s gonna do next or what he’s going to get himself into next :grinning:.

That said, hope he doesn’t get into another argument…

Long live the DC-9!

2 Likes

(@AviationJunkie) Please to see you back in circulation. You were missed, I’m still realing from the “incident”. Personal Lesson Learned. (Life & people, the "Good, Bad and Ugly!, brush it off move on). Warm Regards, pls consider me a PenPal! , Max Sends

(@Eric_Schmeric). Old Dog’s Eric, extremely hard to re-train. We all need stimulation. It keeps the" mature" mind active! Regards, “Mad” Max Sends