4 Years Too Many

Hello, IFC!

Today is quite a day, I turn four years old!
…since I joined :)

I would like to thank all of you for these four wonderful years. This forum has been a major part of my life, and a good one. Here are some of the best things that have happened these years:

I have made multiple good friends, which helped with the lack of friends in the real world.

I have been encouraged to join a flight school… and did it!

Learned what a RAT is but not really, still doesn’t make sense :P

Touched some g̶r̶a̶s̶s̶ sand for the first time in 4 years and was honestly a great time.

Have started running again, the little motivation I received from fake internet points was enough to bring my hollow soul outside and run a few miles a day again.

I will not be tagging all my current friends/idols on here because every time I do it, it turns into chaos. Instead, here are the retired IFC legends that I truly miss and have made a mark in my time here.

@MishaCamp
@ewanfleming (If you remember him, you are amazing)
@Latvia
@Mavic
@Joseph007

Some have left, some are still here but we haven’t talked in a while, so it’s the same ;)

What I have contributed to Infinite Flight and its community:

Now, for a picture I have been saving for this…

Airbus A400M Tactical Display - August 29th, 2021

Thank you so much everyone, and to another amazing year!

giphy

If you want to know how I made so many spaces, here is how:
IFC is made with HTML, so by putting < pre > (without the spaces) before the text and </ pre> without the spaces after the text, it bypasses the formatting rules and formats it as you would like :)

Like this:

Robertine

52 Likes

Nice pics.

Jkjk awesome photo. Congrats on four years! 🥂

2 Likes

Happy cake day man!

You’ve always been one of my favorite people and best friends here. You always have positive stuff to contribute, you’re funny, and also very importantly, you haven’t let all the popularity get to your head like some people I see on here.

I speak for a lot of people when I say we enjoy having you here :)

Only the real ones know why this is funny 😂

2 Likes

This explains a lot egg

8 Likes

Great picture! Happy cake day!

1 Like

Happy Cakeday my friend!

1 Like

Bonjour ! Nice photo 😂

Amazing work and congratulations

1 Like

Thank you so much, everyone!

2 Likes

Happy cakeday!

1 Like

Happy cake day! That picture is actually so sick

1 Like

Good job Bobbytine

1 Like

Thank you so much 😁

1 Like

Daily struggle to be here 😂

1 Like

Nice Bobertine! I’m at 2 years today. You joined exactly 2 years and 1 day before me. 😂

1 Like

Wow, that’s some shocking contributions!

Happy birthday on the IFC! :D

2 Likes

Happy IFC anniversary mate! (Almost missed it, but better late than never).

You never fail to make the community more lively.

And as usual, beautiful shot.

1 Like

Thank you so much, Tim :)

1 Like

Congrats mate! 4 years wow… also that is one hot picture

1 Like

You know I only hop on here once a month to see what’s up, and today I was completely staggered to log on to find myself tagged in your post as a ‘legend’ 😂 dude I think you are the legend here because after four years your still on here, helping the ever growing community and having a fun time while doing it.

But thanks for the tag, you made my day 😊 keep up the good work, you are carrying the flag for us retired you mentioned 😅 keep going!! 😆

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind words, and for all the good times you have brought me in my first years here!

1 Like