4 Freaking Years. Wow

Well, I totally forgot today was the 2nd Cake Day and that being my forum anniversary. It was only then I realized I had been around here for 4 whole years. That just blew my mind.

Anyway, I’d like to give some thanks to the people that I have made friends with here and who helped me grow as a community member.

First I’d like to say thanks to @Alaska096 who is not here currently but will be back sometime soon. He was one of the first friends I have ever made on the community and we have been good friends ever since. We have done many flights and group flights together and I genuinely enjoyed being around him.

Second would definitely have to be @Key who sadly left the community a little while ago. I was in a lot of PM’s with him and he was always doing something funny.

3rd would definitely be @Brody_Swiatek. I met him a little while ago and we connected because we both live in Phoenix AZ. We have gone spotting many times together and it’s always been a good time even though he can get a little annoying.

I’d like to give some special shoutouts to @Kamryn @Pilot_Felix @Butter_Boi @Elodie @Robertine @Pingu @Alec @Captain_Cign @IF787 @Oskapew @MJP_27 @Canadian_Aviator @Stellar_G @Rolls @USA_ATC @Captain-787 @Aviation2929 @CaptainZac and @Frequentfliyer. Thanks so much for always being around guys. I enjoy talking to you guys in PM’s and all of you are great people :D.

Anyway, that’s about it. Still can’t grasp how it’s been 4 whole years already!

Here’s to 4 more!

56 Likes

It’s the opposite 😂

2 Likes

I can’t believe you’ve been around for 4 years, congrats!

It’s an honor to be considered one of your friends. 🙂

3 Likes

I’ve haven’t seen @Oskapew around lately, I don’t even know if he’s on IFC ever anymore.

1 Like

wow that long on the community and still here. congrats on 4 and to many more!

1 Like

Smh not putting my name.

I don’t mind it. Congratulations on four years. You are truly one of the nicest, most trustworthy, and best people on the IFC!

3 Likes

Wow congratulations 🎉

2 Likes

He just started his own VA. He most certainly is around and active. Congrats on 4 years, quite the achievement!

3 Likes

No it’s not

Thank so much!

He just checked in yesterday

2 Likes

He exists in multiple other PM’s, dont worry, he still exists 😂

Thank you for the shoutout, 2017 seems like it was a couple years ago yet it’s actually four!

3 Likes

I’m sorry you slipped my mind 😂

Thank you so much

2 Likes

Seriously, he can’t say hi to me.😕

2 Likes

Congratulations! Wish you many happy years of flying 😉

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat as you, lol.

3 Likes

Time flies indeed! I’ve just had my 2nd anniversary last week, many congratulations @AviationFreak & look forward to flying /seeing each other together in the next 4 years 😁

1 Like

Thanks for the tag lol.

2 Likes

@shadow2

where he at

1 Like

This community definitely makes time go by quick. Always learning new and just as important having fun.

2 Likes

Wow.

Congratulations, 4 years is LONG!

4 years ago, nobody knew about covid. 4 years ago, there was no A350, Xcub, TBM and there was only one livery on the C172. 4 years ago, i was 4 years younger than i am now. 4 years ago, Global didn’t exist.

4 years ago, the Mcwrap was discontinued.

These 4 years were long, but they were much better once we met 😁

To another 4 years!

3 Likes

Means a lot to be included on your list Mr Freak always enjoy the countless PM’s I find myself in! Too many more years! 🥂❤️

2 Likes