[4 Days]Alaskan Fun with the XCub with Partnership of Infinite Flight General Aviation Club @ PAJN 211900ZJUL19

The Last Frontier of Alaska awaits!
Alaska-Whale-1200x700
Margerie Glacier
Margerie_Glacier_and_Mount_Fairweather_2

Alaska is a U.S. State. Alaska lies at the extreme northwest of the North American continent, and the Alaska Peninsula is the largest peninsula in the Western Hemisphere. Because the 180th meridian passes through the state’s Aleutian Islands, Alaska’s westernmost portion is in the Eastern Hemisphere. Thus, technically, Alaska is in both hemispheres.

Alaska is bounded by the Beaufort Sea and the Arctic Ocean to the north; Canada’s Yukon territory and British Columbia province to the east; the Gulf of Alaska and the Pacific Ocean to the south; the Bering Strait and the Bering Seato the west; and the Chukchi Sea to the northwest. The capital is Juneau, which lies in the southeast, in the panhandle region.

The name Alaska is derived from the Aleut alaxsxa or alaxsxix̂ , both meaning “mainland” or “great land.” Indeed, Alaska has an immense area and a great variety of physical characteristics. Aside from its mainland peninsula, the state includes about 15,000 square miles (38,800 square km) of fjords and inlets and about 34,000 miles (54,400 km) of indented tidal coastline.

Upon attaining statehood, Alaska increased the size of the United States by nearly one-fifth. The new area included vast stretches of unexplored land and untapped resources. Its settlement and exploitation have been hindered by its distance from the rest of the country and by geographic and climatic impediments to travel and communications; Alaska continues to be the country’s last frontier.

Departure and Arrival airport Juneau International (PAJN) . is a city-owned, public-use airport and seaplane base located seven nautical miles (8 mi, 13 km) northwest of the central business district of Juneau, a city and borough in the U.S. state of Alaska that has no direct road access to the outside world. The airport serves as a regional hub for all air travel, from bush carriers to a major U.S. air carrier, Alaska Airlines.

Airport: Juneau International (PAJN)

Date: July 21, 2019

Time: 3 PM EST 2019-07-21T19:00:00Z

Aircraft: XCub any livery

Server: Expert

Flight Plan: Follow the callsign “LEADER (Capt Ced)”

The goal: depart and arrive at Juneau International (PAJN). After takeoff the goal is to fly west the town of Gustavus (PAGS). This will be our waypoint to enter Glacier Bay National Park. The highlights to see in Glacier bay is the Margerie Glacier and John Hopkins Glacier. After flying around Glacier Bay National Park then we will fly towards Juneau to flyover the Mendenhall Glacier which is 12 miles southeast of Juneau. After we flyover Mendenhall we will land back at Juneau Airport.

This event will have a discord server for it. Below is the link for the Discord server.

IFC Username and Callsign.

GA West

Apron West 1 ~
Apron West 2 ~
Apron West 3 ~
Apron West 4 ~
Apron West 5 ~
Apron West 6 ~
Apron West 7 ~
Apron West 8 ~
Apron West 9 ~
Apron West 10 ~
Apron West 11 ~
Apron West 12 ~
Apron West 13 ~
Apron West 14 ~
Apron West 15 ~
Apron West 16 ~
Apron West 17 ~
Apron West 18 ~
Apron West 19 ~
Apron West 20 ~
Apron West 21 ~
Apron West 22 ~
Apron West 23 ~
Apron West 24 ~

GA Main Apron

Main Apron 1 ~ @Capt_Ced ~ LEADER
Main Apron 2 ~ @BENSTUDIOS_YT
Main Apron 3 ~ @FLY_BOII31
Main Apron 4 ~ @Balloonchaser
Main Apron 5 ~ @FlightSimDudeKN
Main Apron 6 ~
Main Apron 7 ~
Main Apron 8 ~

Terminal

Gate 1 ~
Gate 2 ~
Gate 3 ~
Gate 4 ~
Gate 5 ~
Fedex Cargo ~

GA Apron East

Apron East 1 ~
Apron East 2 ~
Apron East 3 ~
Apron East 4 ~
Apron East 5 ~
Apron East 6 ~
Apron East 7 ~
Apron East 8 ~
Apron East 9 ~
Apron East 10 ~
Apron East 11 ~
Apron East 12 ~
Apron East 13 ~
Apron East 14 ~
Apron East 15 ~
Apron East 16 ~
Apron East 17 ~
Apron East 18 ~
Apron East 19 ~
Apron East 20 ~
Apron East 21 ~
Apron East 22 ~
Apron East 23 ~
Apron East 24 ~
Apron East 25 ~
Apron East 26 ~
Apron East 27 ~
Apron East 28 ~
Apron East 29 ~
Apron East 30 ~
Apron East 31 ~
Apron East 32 ~
Apron East 33 ~
Apron East 34 ~
Apron East 35 ~
Apron East 36 ~

2 Likes

Please follow the guidelines listed here:

I’ll join.

how does main apron 2 sound?

1 Like

Good, thanks.

Can i get a gate cap

1 Like

Main apron #3

1 Like

I’ll take a spot please. Tentative on attendance

1 Like

Main apron #4

Please count me in for the next available apron. Just don’t laugh to hard at my landings and takeoffs. Although, I’m working hard at it. However, I love this latest creation by the development team.

1 Like

Main Apron #5

I must delay the event today. I have run into an emergency.