[4 ATTENDING] Cargo Convoy: Across the Continent @PANC - 232000ZMAY19

• Aircraft and Livery: China Cargo 777-200F; China Southern Cargo 777-200F; FedEx MD-11F & 777-200F; UPS MD-11F; Turkish Cargo A330-200F; UPS A330-200F;

• Route: PANC-KMIA

• Time of Departure: 2000z 2019-05-23T20:00:00Z

• Server: Expert

• Additional Information:
    This flight will celebrate the cargo heritage of Anchorage and Miami, having us fly across the continent from North to South, passing through Billings, Denver, Memphis, Huntsville, Atlanta, Macon, Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, and finally, the ILS Runway 12
    NOTAMS:
    As I am a Turkish Airlines member, this is a group flight for anybody, but I would like some of my fellow VA members to join me.
    Wait to pushback
    Use Unicom or ATC respectfully; you don’t want to get ghosted right before the flight!
    Follow ‘LEADER’.
    Take off from Runway 7R/25L ONLY. Refusal will result in ghosting if ATC is present (most likely not).
    Stay parallel/behind ‘LEADER’; Cruising altitude=37,000 ft. It is okay to descend if you want to enjoy the scenery, but climb up afterward.
    Lastly, enjoy the flight!

Flight Plan:
R0613 PACHA VOR-TED ZEMUP BODLE 6IN49 VALUC 60N41 ALATY AGUCI 59N34 BONAS 58N28 VAVPA KELMO 56N25 BISLI DUNIL DAVII FIGGI OMPUK BORAG ADVIX KAVSO KIVAT WEGYU EJKAH WIBON KBIL MUSTY YEGUL FOXXS WULAX HUNTZ 10931 12124 MELVL APRES HERLS LASCH KD57U BAYLR R2569 LADDA FUZZZ GASSS VOR-TXC DUSDY KD54Y DUUCE D315N EARPP HOVNO SESSU JETUX KOSAC ATVEW MADGE KXNA KLIT QITXO ANSWA ZEDUK WILUS ODFOP KMEM ETREE JOLIB CFBUJ 16049 SICJE KHSV OWENT XUWAF ATUNE JIXGU KADEE SENVE KATL CUVLI HAVIM KMCN VOR-VNA KVLD WALOP SPRNG OSGOE KORL KMCO MATLK SEAZY 06FA KPBI RO843 BRBRA OKANE PIANA VEPCO IPFAH RW12 RW30

I know, it’s a long flight plan, but it’s totally worth it in the end!

Alright! See you soon! Let’s fly!

2 Likes

Might not make it all the way but will try to join

Okay. I know, we will be landing pretty late at night. You can land at Memphis, Denver, HSV, Atlanta, or Valdosta. I’m fine with losing a person in-flight.

Maybe shrink the route to somewhere else…

You, or all of us? I don’t really understand what you mean.

NVM, mind if I fly to Jeanu on Alaska 737 with you instead?

I’m coming

Might not even come actually

Sure! Whatever flies your plane!

Ok will try to join but don’t seem like a good chance tho

It’s okay! You can fly to Juneau! I don’t care if you don’t attend; I won’t be mad!

I have spawned at PANC. I will be filing our flight plan. In the meantime, I’ll be waiting for other people.

Do not use waypoint VAVPA; it leads you to a waypoint in Australia!

Ya I don’t think I’ll join. It’s really complicated why

Which Liv are you using? Çargo?

Because I am a member of Turkish Virtual, I am Turkish Airlines Cargo.

Just makin’ sure. We can’t both wear the same dress 💃

LOL! Any of the listed liveries is fine!

I just realized I had spawned in the Training Server! Lol! I just spawned in the Expert Server, so stay right at your gate.

1 Like

Hey Boeing Freight, come back as Atlas at least 😆