3D ships

I think it would be a great addition to see 3D ships appear in waters during flight… For me most off my routes on IF is around the Caribbean with most of its airports in the various countries are surrounded by water , with many different type of vessels passing through the Caribbean e.g. (fishing boats, cruise ships, oil tankers cargo ships etc.)Not only would this bring some sort of realism to IF it would also be a wonderful scenery for pilots and users to experience on this app!

If we could get Aircraft carrier’s that’d be great lol
I like this request!

3 Likes

Other than aircraft carriers, this would be completely irrelevant to the point of the game. We don’t even have realistic water anymore.

1 Like

Be sure to vote for your own request.

1 Like

it would not be irrelevant to the point of the game because the point of the game is to improved… so this request was more for the improvement of the scenery

1 Like

And @Altaria55, they wouldn’t be irrelevant. They add Realism ™️!

1 Like

They would. Other than aircraft carriers, what would they do for the game? Absolutely nothing.

Adding ships is not scenery, though. Scenery is the ocean itself, as well as terrain around the planet, such as mountains and deserts.

What about 3D buildings? Apart from adding realism, what would they do? Absolutely nothing, right? Infinite Flight and FDS aims to make the game as realistic as possible. That’s why I support this feature request. For the sake of realism in the game.

1 Like