[3D Preview] Beijing Daxing International Airport | 1 Year of Project China

To celebrate the anniversary of Project China, I’m more than happy to reveal the airport I’ve been hinting you about these weeks: Beijing Daxing International Airport (ZBAD).

I collaborated with @Siddhansh, the creator of Kai Tak and reworked JFK. He built this magnificent terminal with exceptional talent before I take over and finish the rest. After months of work, we’re soon to bring the new gateway of China to all of you.

As promised, here are the WIP pictures:

Terminal: The Starfish

Ground Side Work: Multi-storey parking, toll gates, recharging station

Remote & Cargo Apron

Satellite Hall Construction Site

China Southern Airlines Hangar (Largest individual hangar in Asia)

Notes:

• All pictures above are WIP and are subject to change. The airport is scheduled to be released no later than the A380 version.
  • ZBAA tower is used in the pictures as a placeholder and is very likely to be replaced by a generic one. A custom tower would be really nice hint hint

If you’d like to track our progress or contribute to the project, check out our thread below:

Apply for scenery editor now!

69 Likes

W.O.W

I bet the starfish roof took a while…

Looking very nice!

5 Likes

just a question, but do chinese airlines like china southern operate out of both airports?

Some like China Southern only operate in Daxing. Others like Air China do both.

6 Likes

Wonderful one! Thank all great airport editors who have contributed ZBAD! Have been waiting for this airport for a long time!

2 Likes

Wow, the simple addition of a parking lot really adds so much more realism. Looks great!

2 Likes

thanks! (10)

2 Likes

Beautiful what you did, very beautiful airport!

2 Likes

This is impress, I really like it. Thanks for all the hard work you guys are putting in this airport.

1 Like

Beautiful airport

1 Like

Wow, this look insanely details after Shanghai Pudong airport! Very impressive! 🇨🇳✨👏🏼

2 Likes

good job!666 FlightGT

1 Like

absolute chills!!

7 Likes

It’s really an amazing work!!🤜🤜🤜

3 Likes

Absolutely stunning!! 🤩 Amazing work!

3 Likes

All China airports are stunning. release and unreleased ones! I’m speechless…

God job all China 3D Editors!

5 Likes

If it is a red top, it will be even better. At the same time, I think our Chinese IFAET can try to restore the Nanyuan Airport, which is a very meaningful thing, right😊

1 Like

We’d do this if we’re able to.

3 Likes

When will GuangZhou International Airport accomplish?I am looking forward to it.😍

It would be great if devs add more textures option for rooftop & bottom buildings beside generic white. So roof texture doesn’t look weird with square generic texture.

2 Likes