3D model

Does anyone know if we could be expecting the game to get a full update adding actual 3D building/airports with jet bridges?

1 Like

@Rmettler01 They just announced the A350 family, so it will be a long time. It will also be very hard on todays current devices, considering how hard it already is on some of the best mobile tablets and phones on today’s market. So I’d say in about a year to be completely real with you. I say a year because of 5G technology just being launched.

1 Like

Only the future can tell. Keep an eye on the #announcements section and monitor social media for any news or updates. ;)

1 Like

When did they announce the a350 family… If you didn’t see it announced on the IFC, it’s probably fake, or a prank.

Whoops, didn’t see that.

Also, check out the #features section…

Here’s another opinion on this… I feel like there’s so much involved in getting 3D buildings, especially considering we have global… IF really focuses on the quality of the feature, not how many they can push out. You wouldn’t want the same building/type of skyscraper repeating over and over again would you?

1 Like

@jetPro Building The A350

1 Like

That’s some X-Plane 10 mobile type stuff! @jetPro

1 Like

I’m not quite sure, but does X-Plane 10 mobile have global?

1 Like

@jetPro No, they just use the same buildings over and over.

1 Like