3D Buildings

They are already working on it but what I mean is with project metal they would be able to implement it without any crashes or bugs

1 Like

Although 3D buildings would take a long time as it would be every where around the globe

2 Likes

Well they’re not getting added one-by-one 😂

They’ll most likely be streamed which saves a majority of the time.

3 Likes

@Jehan_Sabavala

they will add 3D buildings? or no?

1 Like

Sometime in the future. There is no set date or time as to when they will be worked on/ tested/ implemented.

You can keep up to date with these kind of things by checking the development blog on the website.

3 Likes

👀

2 Likes

Haven’t heard anything about them in 20.1, so I’m guessing it’s not coming in this update.

1 Like

I hope IF can pull this off. X-Plane 10 Mobile already has 3D buildings, ground services & a pushback cart.

1 Like

Everyone always says that IF is behind because other sims have 3D stuff but knowing IF they would make it the actual buildings. Not to mention in RFS, once you leave a certain distance from the airport is becomes default scenery that just repeats until the next major airspace. The buildings are also all default, so if IF did it to an accurate scale, it would take a bit of time

2 Likes

yes if this update would just like this with all 3d buildings and stuff like that in xplane o even better then if would get played more and be entertaining.

I’m interested of the idea/concept of adding 3D buildings 🏢 to Infinite Flight but that might increase the amount of Megabytes for the app.

I think they would stream the buildings through internet

Maybe that can also work too 👍

1 Like

Something similar to this would be really cool!

5 Likes

That’s really nice! But what game is the photo from?

X-Plane mobile

I have X-Plane mobile too and I think Infinite Flight should definitely do the same with the 3D buildings.

1 Like

One day if IF can add something similar like this in mobile OMG

5 Likes

Most mobile devices aren’t able to handle those graphics