3D Buildings Not Rendering

Hey, so I was just about to head out of LHR for a cargo flight when I realized that there were no 3D buildings. I recently upgraded my iPad Pro to the new M1 iPad Pro. I also just updated the game from the Open Beta version yesterday. Is there any way I can fix this?

Can you confirm what setting you have your 3D rendering on? Graphics > 3D Object Density

1 Like

Can you add a photo?

i also dont think the IF supports m1 chip yet idk.

1 Like

Yes, all set to high

Are you tried to restart your device or infinite flight?

1 Like

No, I will do that now

Today I had the same problem is San Francisco, I restart my device and it’s works

1 Like

Restarting my device did not work

Hello, try re-downloading Infinite Flight. This should work.
It worked for someone in this thread here:

1 Like

I think other users with the M1 iPad Pro are facing similar issues…hopefully the devs are working on it - given its a brand new device there will inevitably be problems.

2 Likes

What about my replays? I am working on some things for a VA and still need all of them.

1 Like

Don’t reinstall Infinite Flight as that hasn’t worked for other M1 iPad users. How long until this gets fixed depends on how quickly the dev team can get their hands on an M1 iPad and find and/or fix this issue.

1 Like

Try exporting them to google drives or an app like that.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t want to risk anything if it doesn’t work.

I wouldn’t risk it myself…

1 Like

Ok, I might try that, but for now I’ll wait because I don’t want to risk anything if it doesn’t work. I’ll wait for a patch from the devs. Thanks for helping anyways 😀

1 Like

I’m not sure if there are some issues specific to your device that this solution will not resolve, but you could try the following, which meant that I could see 3D buildings which had not been rendering previously to my attempt.

In settings, change the following:

Graphics > 3D Object Density > A different setting than the one which you are currently running

For example, from ‘High’ - ‘Low’

See @Levet ‘s reply below 👇 should this not work, but it’s worth a try at least if you don’t want to back up all of your replays.

Not an issue with the 2021 iPad Pro 12.9” since it runs fine for a lot of us. A full backup of replays and then a full delete of the previous build (build prior to the public 21.1) then a reinstall of the public 21.1 build does the trick.

2 Likes

I just tried loading up IF and still works fine for the 3D airports after the re-installation yesterday.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.