3d Artists

Hello, I was wondering if there is any possible way to volunteer as a 3d artist and help with creating new airports. I have great interest in art and I Know I might not be trusted enough but I would love a chance to try.

1 Like

Hey!

Take a look at this post.

2 Likes

Considering that this post is a little bit ambiguous, I’ll add a little bit on top of Kai:

If you’re referring to scenery editing, as you mentioned airports, that is currently reserved as an invite-only group for prominent, trusted, and useful community members, which is subject to change in the near future, but when this will come is unknown at the moment.

2 Likes

Yes, Tsumia is right. Sorry - I misread your post. The scenery editing team is invite-only for now because the scenery editor isn’t super stable and we need trusted team members so that we can give them beta features to add to airports so that they’re ready for release. For example, the gate docking systems were a surprise for 22.1 that we wouldn’t have been able to pull off without a trusted team of editors to add them to airports and keep them a secret until release.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.