3D airports

Hello infinite flight users!

I have a question regarding 3D airports. How if I want to apply for a normal airport to be in 3D? I’m from Kuwait ( OKBK ) and most of airports in the nearby countries are in 3D such as, OERK, OBBI, OMDB and OTHH. Any helps please?

Thank you.

3 Likes

I believe the 3D editing team doesn’t take requests at this time, but I’m not 100% sure. @United403? Is that correct?

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

While you could try to ask an editor to make some airports 3D, this is strongly not recommended, as very few editors take requests. A far better option would be to apply to become an airport editor yourself via the link below:

Note: It can, and most likely will take several months from the day you apply until the day you eventually get accepted.

3 Likes

Very kind. Thanks to you both!

1 Like

For it to be 3D either you apply for the ifaet/ scenery team, train until you’re able to build large international airports or wait for someone else to edit it as a Saudi we only had Jed/OEJn until @med_hadi.a came and turned the entire country 3D he also has a project GCC put hasn’t had much progress due to his focus on project Saudi Arabia first but once that’s done gcc will start but as of now not many airports are planned but we expect more once project Saudi Arabia is done and please don’t annoy hadi or request him to build okbk/okkk

Edit: plus as I said Saudi Arabia wasn’t 3d except OEJn until hadi came so wait and you’ll get Kuwait 3D soon but it takes time there is also another guy who is building one airport in every country but it might be sometime before Kuwait’s turn

3 Likes

That is a very kind and professional reply. Lots of appreciation and can not wait already. Thank you for your concern

Best regards,
Yousef Alquhaim

1 Like

Correct. Some individual editors take requests though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.