3D Airport

Hey guys, I’ve been wondering if in the near future that WMKK will receive it’s own terminals and buildings as in 3D, it’s been a few years since the first 3D airport has been released and I’m really looking forward to see my home airport received an upgrade which is WMKK 🤝

1 Like

The scenery editors are volunteers and work on airports of their choosing. Due to the size of WMKK, I’m sure it will be implemented, but it will take a while.

2 Likes

Hi, WMKK is currently in progress and is being built by @LordWizrak . You can message them about the progress of it. I am also looking forward to WMKK!

2 Likes

That’s good to hear, I’ve been looking forward for it

1 Like

Thank you very much for the contributions!! I thought they’re just gonna leave WMKK like that 🥲

1 Like

I want KPDX to be 3d

2 Likes

I believe Portland is a WIP. The IFAET doesn’t generally accept suggestions, unless otherwise stated. To get an update, I’d do a little hunting for information and PM whoever is working on KPDX.

1 Like

Wdym wip??

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen something about Portland Airport being a work in progress, in other words, being designed in 3D. @Oregon001 I think is who I heard it from. Can you confirm?

1 Like

That’s cool!

1 Like

It is! I’ve flown in and out of Portland a number of times in real life, and it’s a great airport.

1 Like

Same here!

1 Like

It’s my home airport

1 Like