Hello, all! This flight was one of the most beautiful I have EVER done. The Croatian coastline is absolutely magnificent. If you haven’t flown there, go do it. Like, right now.
A little bit of information:
So, this flight was from Split (LDSP) to Dubrovnik (LDDU). Flight time was about 30 minutes.
- Parked at the gates of LDSP.
- Ready to taxi to the runway. Another person spawned in. This dude has to be stalking me because there’s no way three players spawn into freakin’ LDSP at the same time. Obscure airport in Croatia. It just doesn’t happen.
- Lining up after backtaxiing to runway 23.
- Blasting out of LDSP while sucking up the gear, as my stalker prepares to backtaxi to 23.
- Banking off the coastline to view some beautiful cliffs.
- Cruising at FL080 to get the most out of the scenery.
- The view from the cockpit as we descend towards LDDU.
- A beautiful final approach which takes you over downtown Dubrovnik. The airfield is surrounded by large terrain on both sides, which makes for an interesting approach.
- GREASING the landing :)
- Parked at the gate!
Just a final note: